Mafia Watering Hole

You need to repair your reputation a bit more before you can even think about hosting something as big as a survivor game! And chatting about it on this thread isn't helping.

Okay I'll just do a mafia game then. :)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doing the survivor game has been excellent

i have some cracking ideas for tasks. i would love to host one but don't know if that will be possible if there are quite a few games already in the developing stages.

I guess I could if that's what everyone would prefer.

Do you not already have enough going on? You've got the dead pool, you're still involved a bit with the survivor game, you seem to be running a "musical chairs" game. Is that not enough? One of the reasons mafia games went into a slump last year was because there were too many rushed games and everyone got fed up of them. A little goes a long way.

Do you not already have enough going on? You've got the dead pool, you're still involved a bit with the survivor game, you seem to be running a "musical chairs" game. Is that not enough? One of the reasons mafia games went into a slump last year was because there were too many rushed games and everyone got fed up of them. A little goes a long way.

:lol: I'm sure I can handle it. I'll leave it a few weeks though.

:lol: I'm sure I can handle it. I'll leave it a few weeks though.

To be brutally honest, I'm not altogether convinced. I've just had a look at that musical chairs thread, and you have rushed it. You rush your mafia games, and you rush a lot of the things you do. Look at this survivor game. Kyle has clearly put a lot of thought and planning into it, and has taken the time to plan it. JAB has a survivor game planned, but is planning it weeks/months in advance. These things take time and commitment in order to be run right, and I'm not sure you seem to have grasped that yet.

Do one thing, take your time on it, and do it right. Don't even think about a mafia game until you've got your musical chairs game right, and got it finished.

Think I'll be out for most at the moment. I do enjoy playing them but can't commit the time

meaning I've been shite :(

I don't think you've been the worst. You certainly struck me as a good player in the wrestling game as mafia. We probably would have won too if thatboyronaldo hadn't been posted missing and mod-killed because of it <_<

To be brutally honest, I'm not altogether convinced. I've just had a look at that musical chairs thread, and you have rushed it. You rush your mafia games, and you rush a lot of the things you do. Look at this survivor game. Kyle has clearly put a lot of thought and planning into it, and has taken the time to plan it. JAB has a survivor game planned, but is planning it weeks/months in advance. These things take time and commitment in order to be run right, and I'm not sure you seem to have grasped that yet.

Do one thing, take your time on it, and do it right. Don't even think about a mafia game until you've got your musical chairs game right, and got it finished.

Yep, this Survivor Game has been thought about for months now (although not continuously obviously!), although I've had to make tweeks along the way. I've done it all myself, so there has been bits and pieces that I didn't really think about, but largely the concepts have been in place for weeks.

Hosting this Survivor Game has been some experience, but it's definitely a once only thing. There's no way I could come up with enough material for another one. If I did, it would probably feel half arsed, which just isn't really good enough.

I have set something in motion that I know you will all be excited about. This is big. I may have to delay my game more though.

I'll pass, I hope it is a stormer though as I'll still be reading.

Right, a guy from Mafiascum here to test the quality of the play here (in-official, this is my own initiative). Am I allowed to play in your games or do I need a special votecount or something here?

Also you are warned. I am not Scottish (I couldn't get through your registration question, something about the surname of the Scottish NT coach before Wikipedia) nor am I a native English speaker. Oh well, I will try my best.

//The Swedish Mafia Player

Right, a guy from Mafiascum here to test the quality of the play here (in-official, this is my own initiative). Am I allowed to play in your games or do I need a special votecount or something here?

Also you are warned. I am not Scottish (I couldn't get through your registration question, something about the surname of the Scottish NT coach before Wikipedia) nor am I a native English speaker. Oh well, I will try my best.

//The Swedish Mafia Player

I'm sure you'll get on fine. But first we need to see pictures of your girlfriend on Facebook.

Archived