Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was it you?
I am hosting the next mafia game on that site. How about ten of your best join the site and then take part in my game with the ten best from our site?

Looks like it was Lichtie.

Was it you?

I'm not extending the deadline on any of my games.

I'd happily play in an extended deadline game but not if I'm running it.

It was planning to be the game that's coming up that i'm hosting.

Oh gee, thanks. <_<

For what it's worth, they lot seem to be quite up themselves and longer deadlines are just excuses for inactivity and us pumping them.

It was more the name and who might have the audacity to name themselves that.

Agreed, whenever a Saturday is missed and it's a two day weekend it's shit.

Ah, never put that together Parscelona. I thought it was GTG initially and got excited when I thought he was running another game! laugh.gif

Can I ask why the 'best' players on their site won't do a deadline each day? Its not like you need to be active the whole day - only a couple hours in the evening if you really want but the more active the better.

2 day break between deadlines is too much - game gets boring and stale. Don't know what the boys on their forum have against me :huh:

Can I ask why the 'best' players on their site won't do a deadline each day? Its not like you need to be active the whole day - only a couple hours in the evening if you really want but the more active the better.

2 day break between deadlines is too much - game gets boring and stale. Don't know what the boys on their forum have against me :huh:

Tbh what is played on MS is like another game. There you play methodically, slow and let everyone have their voices heard. I'm still interested in this though.

I've put all the effort in to get the two sites joined.

You better take a lie down, I mean, you only went over to another forum and posted a few times.

I do that every fucking day since I'm usually playing a mafia game on the VA board.

Oh. I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but MS players would never give clues to our roles. We just outright claim them in LyLo or MyLo.

None of our players leave deliberate clues if you think that's what I meant. It also helps when players are active as it helps you understand their playing styles better. What the hell is LyLo and MyLo?

Might be the fact that you took the piss out of there piss poor forum gtg :lol:

Honestly I don't really care if they want to come over on our forum and play, we have plenty of good players already here.

None of our players leave deliberate clues if you think that's what I meant. It also helps when players are active as it helps you understand their playing styles better. What the hell is LyLo and MyLo?

LyLo = Lynch or Lose = You have to lynch but if you lynch town town loses. Basically you must hit scum.

MyLo = Mislynch and Lose = If you lynch town you lose, but you can NL.

I was actually hoping it would be joint with me and gtg.

:lol:

Might be the fact that you took the piss out of there piss poor forum gtg :lol:

Honestly I don't really care if they want to come over on our forum and play, we have plenty of good players already here.

I'd prefer if Forehead put out an 'olive branch' to the forum he plays on, I'd be interested. Not with Lichtie though, and he seems to have done a bit of arse-licking saying we want to know if we're as good as them. Instantly gives them the superority complex. ;)

:lol:

I'd prefer if Forehead put out an 'olive branch' to the forum he plays on, I'd be interested. Not with Lichtie though, and he seems to have done a bit of arse-licking saying we want to know if we're as good as them. Instantly gives them the superority complex. ;)

Well, we are superior...;)

Step aside.

Hello, Johhog, as you can see many people have been anticipating this glorious day. However, I'm the official ambassador of these games round here. Please, you do not have to put up with little toerags such as that man. cool.gif

What about all your 'inexperience'? :P

Look Mr Johog - I am the mafia grandad round here. I am the only player to have participated in every single game over the years (hosted plenty of them as well)

The players on here will be far superior to that on your own forum. In fact take that as a challenge if you will. On our forum you play by our rules.

Johog, don't listen to this mans ramblings, if you want to speak to the most successful mafia game player on this site then look no further.

Archived