Dexter

Casagolda

For anyone who's up to date with Dexter

i5RYOCS7SyIRn.gif

:lol:

I was having a good moan about that myself, it was just so ridiculous! I suppose the point was that he must have spotted him before he went into the diner, as the tyre was already slashed.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Just watched last nights episodes from the states

95% of that was utter brutal stuff - jeezo its two fcuking episodes from the end of the whole series!!! Get a grip and start getting to the end game, this is abysmal

Plus points

Vogel won't be in the final two episodes

Harrison on the treadmill

Negatives

Two episodes to go and Dexter is still no nearer getting caught for being a serial killer

Quinn and Jamie - Fcuk off

Quinn and Debs - marginally less fcuk off

Debs boss - Fcuk off

Masukas daughter is a stoner - what is even the point including a scene like that - get fcuked

Some nobody US Marshall who appeared a couple episodes ago is closer to truth than the entire Miami Metro

Vogel is dead? Who cares? I had no time to invest in her as a character

Vogels son is still at large - who cares? Not me - again no time to invest in him as a serious baddie

This is really irritating me in case you hadn't noticed - why are they wasting time in so many pointless storylines! This should all have been about Dexters demise and it's not!

The latest season of Dexter....

f1c4653d-bffa-4fd5-8d82-9d68626a96cb.jpg

Quadruple facepalm.

It's just so terrible. Everything from

Hannah being such an idiot by leaving the house (YOU HAD ONE JOB), the fact that they think we give a shit about Masouka's new daughter turning up to work high with two episodes of the series left, Batista's almost non-existence in this season, the Debs/Quinn/Jamie love triangle, Dexter's super computer that can age pictures of kids, track down anyone and solve any puzzle, the weakness of Saxon as a villain and the business of Dexter supposedly caring so much for Vogel, one of the most irritating and poorly-written characters I can remember. It's all just tragic, absolutely tragic.

Well it has taken till damn near the end to produce a good episode. The latest episode sees Dexter's decision making leave his own future in perilous danger. You can see that things are on the verge of spiralling out of control mainly due to the decision making throughout this season.

Come on Dexter go on a big murderous rampage in the last episode. You know you want to.

I wouldn't call it a cracking episode, but certainly the strongest in the series overall.

Yet more stupidity though. If a Marshall walks into a room and sees a guy tied down, he would surely take a look into his surroundings before just untying him. I also fail to believe that a guy who is basically a Police Officer, wouldn't know what Saxon looked like. Treating the audience like fucking morons IMO.

All that being said however, it does set things up quite nicely for the final episode next week. if I was to take a guess at how it will pan out, Hannah will kill that PI at the airport, Saxon will get hold of Harrison but Dexter will save him, Saxon will get killed in crossfire, and Dex, Hannah and Harrison will ride off into the sunset. Which is fucking stupid in itself, do they think that someone on a wanted list could just fly out of an airport in the same city where she is wanted, with no questions?

Can you tell that I'm annoyed?

I wouldn't call it a cracking episode, but certainly the strongest in the series overall.

Yet more stupidity though. If a Marshall walks into a room and sees a guy tied down, he would surely take a look into his surroundings before just untying him. I also fail to believe that a guy who is basically a Police Officer, wouldn't know what Saxon looked like. Treating the audience like fucking morons IMO.

All that being said however, it does set things up quite nicely for the final episode next week. if I was to take a guess at how it will pan out, Hannah will kill that PI at the airport, Saxon will get hold of Harrison but Dexter will save him, Saxon will get killed in crossfire, and Dex, Hannah and Harrison will ride off into the sunset. Which is fucking stupid in itself, do they think that someone on a wanted list could just fly out of an airport in the same city where she is wanted, with no questions?

Can you tell that I'm annoyed?

I feel your pain bro, I do.

Even when they was the whole leaving Miami party for Dexter, I was still shouting CAMAN as I've done so many times with the sheer amount of boredom those scenes have given us.

I couldn't agree more with the stupidity of the Marshall, not to mention the seethe I had when they recycled Debra getting shot in the stomach AGAIN like in season four.

Even if I were to find this episode rationally above average in quality, for it being the penultimate episode and the standard we know it can reach, it simply isn't good enough.

Also seeing Harry state that Dexter doesn't need him anymore. HE HASN'T FUCKING NEEDED HIM FOR FOUR SEASONS!

Definite season 9.

You might want to spoiler tag that

I thought the ending was a bit daft to be honest. They rushed everything into 50 minutes. I'm not sure why he had to take Deb's body out to sea either, it seemed very strange.

I've got to say, I expected a similar ending after Michael C. Hall hinted that season 8 might not be the last one. They've adopted the "Jack Bauer lumberjack" option.

Well that was rather poor. After a good episode last week they followed it up with another poorly written one. Can someone go back in time and end Dexter after season five when Dexter "Jumped the Shark"?