Dance Songs

SOL

I've been to the Arches on Boxing day the last two years but wasn't that arsed about it this year. I like Dash Berlin but he's not someone I get that excited about. I would probably have enjoyed it if I was there.

Can't believe that was your first time at the Arches!

I'm only 20 so haven't really had much chance yet with staying in Edinburgh. I'll definitely be back though, possibly in February when Gareth Emery and Sander van Doorn are there.

I remember seeing them in Rosies in Falkirk for a work Xmas night out a few years back. I'm sure there were four of them playing back to back and they had some live instruments. A brilliant night all round. They had a regular slot at City for awhile but it never really took off.

Do they still do Stereofunk in Strathclyde Park? Always fancied going along but never had the chance.

yeah still doing strathclyde park.

Now called Parklife. Bacardi B-Live, Fire it up and other names have got on borad to kinda take away the Stereofunk feel of it to make it into something huge. Fantasti day and night right enough. Had the pleasure of playin at the last 2 and have been going for 5 years. Simply a brilliant gig.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how to Embed YouTube videos into posts so here's a link instead. It's the new tune from Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party, who are a pendulum side project. Absolutely fantastic tune.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=kedChHKEhcY

The link doesnt take me anywhere. Is it Anitdote the song ur on about??

Didn't know Ferry Corsten had a podcast Saying that, I've not subscribed to anyone new in over a year. Those Shogun tunes are good though. I'm sure if I've heard some of his work before - probably on ASOT albums - but never got round to properly checking him out.

Radio 1 is essential listening for a Friday night in. Pete Tong has played some good stuff tonight with my highlight so far being John Dahlback - Life. Can't find it on Youtube yet so it must be pretty new. Also, Nicky Romero is in 15 minutes of fame. He's playing at the Arches on the 28th of this month. Really keen to go after hearing some of his stuff but I want to be fresh for an early start to drinking on the 29th.

Not sure about above and beyond these days. Used to love them and the anjunabeats/anjunadeep stuff. The stuff getting played out circa 2004/5 was trance at its peak imo.

Edited by Richie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the few good things about that Project X film. Granted, I did hear this song long before I saw the film.

Really good song to relax to before a night out. Really liking some of Dehasse's stuff right now.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=qCkQ22XuRTw

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=09mdi0Ng9oE

Ffs how can I never embed YouTube videos on here? Was told the media tags would work.

I was told ages ago you delete a certain part of the URL before it'll embed? Any truth to this? Edited by 11thHour