Dance Songs

SOL

That's a great tune! What Gatecrasher albums? I recently got my old nano out and it's got both the classics albums on it. Been listening to those a lot in the gym the past few weeks.

Apologies. It's a godskitchen album not gatecrashers. It's godskitchen pure trance classics. 60 classic tracks for only £4.99 on iTunes.

I was in the mood for some classics today and downloaded one of the gatecrashers albums. Stumbled across a track I used to love. Ratty-sunrise. It's wierd to imagine that it's a scooter side project as the tune is awesome.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=uhB2qOSId4A

Pretty shit-hot track, but your link's fucked (probably as it's a mobile link :unsure: ). The first one YouTube comes up with is pretty fucking decent, though. If it's a remix, can you chuck up the link?

Anyway, since you mentioned Gatecrashers, (and as I'm trying out a new pair of Skullcandy earphones) I have this on;

Pretty shit-hot track, but your link's fucked (probably as it's a mobile link :unsure: ). The first one YouTube comes up with is pretty fucking decent, though. If it's a remix, can you chuck up the link?

Anyway, since you mentioned Gatecrashers, (and as I'm trying out a new pair of Skullcandy earphones) I have this on;

Don't know why but sometimes my phone will post the video straight away and sometimes it posts a link instead.

Here's the music video.

I love a lot of the stuff put out by Spinnin' Records. Any other similiar labels I should be checking out?

Have a look at Size (Steve Angello's label), Refune (Seb Ingrosso) and Toolroom (Mark Knight). Lots of good electro/progressive house. If you have an account on Beatport you can subscribe to them and get updates whenever they bring out new stuff.

Edited by lanky_ffc

What podcasts do people listen to?

I always download the Mallorca lee xl podcast. His last one brought back some great memories of coloursfest.

Also listen to the state of trance podcast, Lisa lashes lashed podcast, tiestos clublife podcast, keeping the rave alive, John O'Callaghan subculture podcast and the B.T.T.F podcast.

Any others which people could recommend?

1343463232[/url]' post='6473740']

What is it? It's not showing up on my phone.

Ducksauce - Big Bad Wolf

1343463631[/url]' post='6473752']

What podcasts do people listen to?

I always download the Mallorca lee xl podcast. His last one brought back some great memories of coloursfest.

Also listen to the state of trance podcast, Lisa lashes lashed podcast, tiestos clublife podcast, keeping the rave alive, John O'Callaghan subculture podcast and the B.T.T.F podcast.

Any others which people could recommend?

Identity (Sander van Doorn) and Mutant Radio (John Dahlback) are two I'm loving at the moment.