Dance Songs

SOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.musicweek.com/news/read/armin-van-buuren-crowned-top-of-dj-mag-top-100-djs-poll/052239

Top 100. Armin's punted David Guetta off his perch. 8)

I'm surprised Tiesto is second, too be honest. Skrillex and SHM should be nowhere near 10 & 12 either. It's also not right that Steve Angello is in there as part of SHM and on his own.

Headhunterz at 11 is surprising, but there are quite a lot of Hardstyle DJs in there. Looks as if my declining interest in it has coincided with a popularity rise.

http://www.musicweek...djs-poll/052239

Top 100. Armin's punted David Guetta off his perch. 8)

I'm surprised Tiesto is second, too be honest. Skrillex and SHM should be nowhere near 10 & 12 either. It's also not right that Steve Angello is in there as part of SHM and on his own.

Headhunterz at 11 is surprising, but there are quite a lot of Hardstyle DJs in there. Looks as if my declining interest in it has coincided with a popularity rise.

All 3 of the SHM are in individually as well.

We can all have different tastes but Guetta, Afrojack and Skrillex being so high up is really poor.

All 3 of the SHM are in individually as well.

We can all have different tastes but Guetta, Afrojack and Skrillex being so high up is really poor.

They seem to win the popularity vote, sadly.

Interesting to see that SHM were higher than all of their members, and indeed significantly higher than Steve Angello. A good demonstration of how the popularity vote works, what with all three of the guys compromising the group having been around for some time previously. They were all names you would expect to see get banded about too, so they were definitely not nobodies.

Never saw the appeal of them myself, in all honesty.