Queen

KeeperDee

• 1 year later...

Queen are the best band of all time. Only led Zeppelin come close to them. Sadly I am too young to have seen Fred the ledge live :( I've seen May and Taylor though, I also went to the Queen + Paul Rogers concert. It was phenomenal! I've also got tickets for Queen and Adam Lambert - It's a strange one because Lambert is absolutely shite and I will be seething at him throughout the whole concert. . .I'm only going for the excellent May and Taylor. I've tried to give Lambert a fair chance to impress me but I'm not buying it, I was incandescent with fury and nearly smashed my TV watching the breast " performing " Hopefully I don't really lose it at the live show. :unsure:

My favourite track is- days of our life, a song the is haunting a totally timeless

This. A properly sad song, the video for it is utterly tragic

Didn't appreciate how much i love queen until i went to see We will rock you in London. Found myself singing every song.

Get goosebumps watching that Live aid set.

Favourites are Breakthru, Who wants to live forever, Show must go on, another one bites the dust and the less mainstream but Good old fashioned lover boy.

• 3 years later...

Have seen some pics of the new movie but refuse to watch any video clips that have been posted. IMO Freddie Mercury should not be portrayed by anyone but Freddie Mercury. I'd rather stick on Milton Keynes 82 or Wembley 86 than watch  this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Have seen some pics of the new movie but refuse to watch any video clips that have been posted. IMO Freddie Mercury should not be portrayed by anyone but Freddie Mercury. I'd rather stick on Milton Keynes 82 or Wembley 86 than watch  this nonsense.

Awww, poor Gary.

9F4BB047-A62D-46C2-8241-E186E6A24C24.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...