The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

That's a cracking wee video. Think that new kits smart, I like the black, think it works, but then I don't really have any ties to Everton, so I don't have a preference.

I think the socks and trim are more navy than black. The kit it's based on has navy anyway. I love the kit and the new badge too, much better than the awful badge last season.

The only thing I don't like about it all is the umbro on the sleeves.

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas when the away kit will be released, wonder what colour we will go for this year? quite liked the yellow from last season or even the pink from few season ago

Never in doubt Barry would sign. Turned down higher wages from others like West Ham, though there wasn't a chance he'd go anywhere other than Goodison. Really pleased with that as he and James McCarthy were exceptional together in midfield last season.

The new kit also is absolutely quality. Really like it and is a bit similar to the kit of '95. Delighted my sister decided to pre-order it for my birthday, so will have it on launch day.

8)

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if that's a release clause thing, hopefully not.

You'd have to assume so, considering he done the usual guilty conscience shite of saying how much he loved the club and was desperate to stay

Considering they sold Fellani for 27 million last season, I think one big outlay on a player who is worth a lot more to them is a sound investment.

Not bad for Chelsea, £9m profit on a player who barely played a handful of games for them

Especially since he doesn't look like he'll live up to the early potential