The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

PLaque-453x480.jpg

You really are good lads to be honest.

May the best team win at the weekend.

21 years without a trophy though. It must be getting a bit annoying, even for a small club like yourselves.

Not as annoying as getting how many years wrong..... ;)

Nice touch from the club RE the memorial - very pleased about that. Before the City game at the end of last season I stopped off at Anfield to lay a scarf at the memorial there - found it quite moving.

Going down tomorrow and no doubt by kick off I'll be right up for it, but very apprehensive. Hope the Palace game has given them a major confidence booster but wouldn't be unhappy with a draw tbh.

Also glad I'll be there so I won't have to watch Sky's nauseating coverage if their pathetic advert for the game is anything to go by.

^ seething

Nice touch from the club RE the memorial - very pleased about that. Before the City game at the end of last season I stopped off at Anfield to lay a scarf at the memorial there - found it quite moving.

Going down tomorrow and no doubt by kick off I'll be right up for it, but very apprehensive. Hope the Palace game has given them a major confidence booster but wouldn't be unhappy with a draw tbh.

Also glad I'll be there so I won't have to watch Sky's nauseating coverage if their pathetic advert for the game is anything to go by.

^ seething

Nice touch with the scarf LP! As an aside the Main Stand redevelopment the Hillsborough Memorial has been put into storage and there is a temporary one at the Centenary Stand.

Also going tomorrow in the Upper Bullens. Form goes out the window and all that but Liverpool in good form and hopefully buoyed after that late comeback on Wednesday.

I'll go away win with the captain scoring ... ;)

Yeah but my guess is they are sitting cringing just like the rest of us.

:) I'm sure you're cringing Poncey ... I post a photo of their latest signing paraded with a face like a wet weekend in front of an empty trophy cabinet after 20 barren years. I've seen plenty worse than that.

Through to the last 16. Liverpool out. £30 richer after my £1 accumulator came in. It's been a good night :D

So Everton will fly the Europa League flag for Britain now. The draw for the next round is tomorrow. Going to be a tough task whoever you get at this stage but the only teams I hope to avoid are the likes of Dynamo Kiev, Zenit or any teams that are miles and miles away.

COYB