6 ---> G

Take £20. Bet it around evens. Take all winnings. Do it again. Do this 6 times in total. Get a grand. Mine went like this

Forfar v Morton - Morton @ evens - £20 became £30

Man City v Swansea - Man City @ evens (-1.0) - £40 became £80

Watford v West Ham - West Ham @ 6/5 - £80 became £176

Aston Villa v Blackburn - Aston Villa @ 3/4 - £176 became £308

Bolton v Man City - Man City @ 5/6 - £308 became £564.67

Tottenham v Man City - Man City @ 6/4 - £500 became £1250

You'll see that I shat out the last one and only put on £500 of the £564.67. Myself and my mate who decided to do it couldn't decide if 'the rule' was you had to bet it all every time or just get to £1,000.Anyway that's gone to my Vegas fund for next year.

Anyone up for giving this a shot? The thing to always bear in mind is that even if you lose at the final stage it's "still only a score" as I said to myself about 50 times before finally having the balls to put £500 on Man CIty. Ironically what should have been squeeky bum time went perfectly well.

Anyone up for giving this a go? I'll be starting again shortly, but probably not until next week as international football is baws. If you do decide to do it post how your getting along in here.

PS - I know posts about winnings after the result are frowned upon in here but BT have taken 4 fucking weeks to install a phoneline/broadband in my flat.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take £20. Bet it around evens. Take all winnings. Do it again. Do this 6 times in total. Get a grand. Mine went like this

Forfar v Morton - Morton @ evens - £20 became £30

Man City v Swansea - Man City @ evens (-1.0) - £40 became £80

Watford v West Ham - West Ham @ 6/5 - £80 became £176

Aston Villa v Blackburn - Aston Villa @ 3/4 - £176 became £308

Bolton v Man City - Man City @ 5/6 - £308 became £564.67

Tottenham v Man City - Man City @ 6/4 - £500 became £1250

You'll see that I shat out the last one and only put on £500 of the £564.67. Myself and my mate who decided to do it couldn't decide if 'the rule' was you had to bet it all every time or just get to £1,000.Anyway that's gone to my Vegas fund for next year.

Anyone up for giving this a shot? The thing to always bear in mind is that even if you lose at the final stage it's "still only a score" as I said to myself about 50 times before finally having the balls to put £500 on Man CIty. Ironically what should have been squeeky bum time went perfectly well.

Anyone up for giving this a go? I'll be starting again shortly, but probably not until next week as international football is baws. If you do decide to do it post how your getting along in here.

PS - I know posts about winnings after the result are frowned upon in here but BT have taken 4 fucking weeks to install a phoneline/broadband in my flat.

First off, fair play for having the stones to go for the £500 bet, and well done for coming up trumps. I get nervous putting on £20 on a single bet, but the odds of being able to get to that for me would be rare. If maybe I have £20 to blow and I'm feeling lucky then I could be tempted.

First off, fair play for having the stones to go for the £500 bet, and well done for coming up trumps. I get nervous putting on £20 on a single bet, but the odds of being able to get to that for me would be rare. If maybe I have £20 to blow and I'm feeling lucky then I could be tempted.

Pretty much this. Although I get nervous even putting more than £5 on! I'd like to give this a go, but being out of work just now, I don't I could really afford to be risking such amount of money. In fact, if I ever got to £100 I'd probably just back out then!

It was remarkably 'easy' for me to be honest, the Morton and Villa games were going on when I was watching Thistle so I was only half paying attention and both teams won with what seemed like ease, Can't remember when the West Ham game was but it wasn't live or for whatever reason I wasn't watching it.

Man City crucified Swansea and Spurs and it was only the 4 minutes added on when they were 3-2 up at the Reebok that had me a wee bit worried. If anything City smashing Spurs kind of ruined it, I expected to be bricking it but it was never in doubt and I had the celebratory single malt in hand with 30 minutes to go.

I don't really fancy anything international this weekend so will wait until next week.

In theory there is no time limit on this so if nothing takes your fancy one week you can just wait.

I'll give it a bash too.

£20 on the New England Patriots (-7) at 19/20 v the Miami Dolphins this coming Monday Night.

I've already got that pencilled in if I survive that long.

Also looking at Morton at 8/11 on Saturday and a Browns/Gianst double at a bawhair over evens on Sunday.

Pretty much this. Although I get nervous even putting more than £5 on! I'd like to give this a go, but being out of work just now, I don't I could really afford to be risking such amount of money. In fact, if I ever got to £100 I'd probably just back out then!

Just start with £3.

I've had a few wins recently so I'm going to have a go at this. First £20 is on Arsenal (-1) against Swansea at Evens. They should be fired up after their 8-2 hammering and will have a few new signings in the team. Swansea haven't scored yet so 2 Arsenal goals could be enough.

I've had a few wins recently so I'm going to have a go at this. First £20 is on Arsenal (-1) against Swansea at Evens. They should be fired up after their 8-2 hammering and will have a few new signings in the team. Swansea haven't scored yet so 2 Arsenal goals could be enough.

same here, most appealing bet of weekend for me.

Lambie, if your mates have given you money for this are you doing it as a £100 bet rather than £20 to start with (or whatever amount the cumulative total your mates have given you is)? What bookie are you using, as from what I've heard most will be blocking your account or limiting how much you can put on even after only a few moderately large wins like you have had.

Archived