Proposed Upgrade To The Forum

Div

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pompey
One wee thing about the ignore option, will anyone use it?

I will, for Psycho.

His posts contribute nothing, are invariably either aggressive or boring, and are a waste of bandwidth.

The ignore feature is a good un. The post count in the thread remains the same and you will maybe lose track of the conversation a bit but at least you don't have to read what people you don't like say.

But I say keep the post count. The ones that are complaing about it are the ones who it means the most too becasue they want to be top poster or something I reckon! ;)

One wee thing about the ignore option, will anyone use it?

I know I wont, like Ned, I am far too nosey. Among some of the nonsense that gets talked, sometimes even the dafties can talk some sense, even Radford. :)

I'm with BA on this.

What's the point of coming on a forum if you're going to ignore some of the input?

A lot of our better "debates" have been sparked off by posts by some members who would be popular choices for ignoring!

To Sunita, if we all adhered to the "if it ain't broke" philosophy, we'd still be living in caves!

I was wondering, if you're gonna test it Div, is there any chance you could put some sort of test site up so we could have a wee play with the new features before it goes live? Might be a wee bit complicated though I suppose. Just a thought.

That would be a great idea,if i knew where the ignore poster botton was. :P

427964[/snapback]

Its in a persons control panel. You just click on their username and you shoud be presented with something like this - Clicky

There you can find the members topics, posts etc but also click on the ignore user button to ignore them. Its that easy! ;)

Because there isn't one yet  ;)

427998[/snapback]

There is now - goodbye SJ! :P;)

Archived