Diouf

RiG

I really wish this guy would f'ck off now. He is bringing nothing but shame on himself and the team he plays for with crazy antics like the one he pulled yesterday and his previous spitting offences. :angry:

How on earth Allardyce can defencd him is beyond me. Thoughts?

Guest Pompey

Diouf is scum.

He will get what he deserves - can't think of a Premiership side who'd touch him.

Too many suspensions, for no great return.

I thought Diouf was very harshly treated. Lehmann's theatrics got him sent off.

The fact that Diouf is a p***k who raised his hands off the ball might also be a contributing factor? :P

Well I can guarantee that Mirror "exclusive" is a load of nonsense.

The guy's made a rod for his own back, yes, but he's not responsible for these spurious reports.

Boothy - of all Diouf's faults, a lack of pace isn't one of them...

Diouf is scum.

He will get what he deserves - can't think of a Premiership side who'd touch him.

Too many suspensions, for no great return.

Diouf is a wonderful footballer. He scores goals. He wins penalties. He wastes time. HE WINS GAMES!

Whoever said he lacks pace has obviously never seen him play, and as this is a discussion of 'football', should withhold his opinions.

He may spit, dive, cheat, whatever... do no other footballers cheat? i didnt see anyone saying that john terry should be kicked out of britain when he bodychecked the birmingham player in the FA cup to earn chelsea a win- gobing at de zeeuw was disugsting true, but far from enough to make him a shit player!

ANY team in Britain, and the vast majortiy in Europe, would e stupid to turn him down. he has been absolutely invaluable to bolton this season

:)

Guest Geordie_Elvis
ANY team in Britain, and the vast majortiy in Europe, would e stupid to turn him down. he has been absolutely invaluable to bolton this season

:)

Liverpool paid £10m for him and are quite happy to let him go to Bolton for feck all.

He would not get into any team in the top 10 of the Premier League and Im not talking about his discipline, i am on about no pace, poor goalscoring record, not got a definite position.

He is at the best club he could be now, with the other has-beens.

Liverpool paid £10m for him and are quite happy to let him go to Bolton for feck all.

He would not get into any team in the top 10 of the Premier League and Im not talking about his discipline, i am on about no pace, poor goalscoring record, not got a definite position.

He is at the best club he could be now, with the other has-beens.

He already is in the starting eleven of one of the top ten teams in England. And again, as Arab has stated, he is a very quick player. Just because Houllier paid a daft amount for him, don't put the guy down off hand. He's a cracking player. Not a ten million pound one, but very few are.

Guest Geordie_Elvis
He already is in the starting eleven of one of the top ten teams in England. And again, as Arab has stated, he is a very quick player. Just because Houllier paid a daft amount for him, don't put the guy down off hand. He's a cracking player. Not a ten million pound one, but very few are.

You do a poll and ask all the fans if they would have Diouf in their team, I bet you very few would take him.

He wouldnt even get on the bench at Arsenal,Chelsea,Man Utd,Liverpool,Newcastle,Everton,Middlesbrough,Villa or Spurs.

I wouldnt take him if he was on a free, even if he was an angel from now on, he just isnt a top rate striker. end of.

Guest Pompey

I've got a mate who works for PCFC (a real source, there every day, and on the Fratton pitch every time we play there - if anyone can guess who, I'd be shocked!!), and he talks to players now and again - there are two clubs who have gone for Diouf, only to be told by senior players that they would hand in transfer requests if he was to come.

He is a horrible, nasty piece of work, who has done absolutely nothing of note in his career, but believes in his own hype.

Any right-thinking person would drum scum like him out of the game. He will play only for the dross of the leagues who don't care who they get, as long as they stay up.

I fully expect him to sign for Soton in the summer!

Guest Geordie_Elvis
I've got a mate who works for PCFC (a real source, there every day, and on the Fratton pitch every time we play there - if anyone can guess who, I'd be shocked!!), and he talks to players now and again - there are two clubs who have gone for Diouf, only to be told by senior players that they would hand in transfer requests if he was to come.

He is a horrible, nasty piece of work, who has done absolutely nothing of note in his career, but believes in his own hype.

Any right-thinking person would drum scum like him out of the game. He will play only for the dross of the leagues who don't care who they get, as long as they stay up.

I fully expect him to sign for Soton in the summer!

432063[/snapback]

Amen to that.

Archived