Grand Theft Auto V

It is as Edgarus describes, just a 4 page number with basic controls and legal shit.

Yeah, it's hardly a game breaker but how well done the manual was in older GTAs was a great touch and you could get a laugh flicking through it, it also had the essential list of every track on the radio stations in the back. Obviously you can download the manual from the website and it takes all of ten seconds to find the radio tracks online anyway, but it was a nice thing to have.

I agree completely, I wasn't too happy with the current change to these simple manuals either.

Wasn't really wanting this (at least not yet), but the girlfriend came home after work with a copy "just because". Well, it would be rude not to play it now, wouldn't it? ;)

She does know that pretty much gives you a free pass not to speak to her for about a month, right?

If it's any consolation, the game is fucking outstanding.

HTH.

I'll echo this sentiment, as well as adding that there's no way I'd be able to last 12 more days.

Here to further help 8)

:death

But yeah, it looks insane. I'll go through GTA IV again to try and pass the time, fairly sure it'll be the longest 12 days of my life though.

:death

But yeah, it looks insane. I'll go through GTA IV again to try and pass the time, fairly sure it'll be the longest 12 days of my life though.

Speak nice to your mum.

Get a paper round.

Break into your christmas fund.

Rob an orphanage.

Whatever you do, get GTA V pronto.

Speak nice to your mum.

Get a paper round.

Break into your christmas fund.

Rob an orphanage.

Whatever you do, get GTA V pronto.

Sell GTA 4, along with some dvd box sets you've watched and will never watch again.

I did the latter, raised £60 and I'm now able to eat/buy GTA 5.

Result.