Grand Theft Auto V

I decided to order this from Tesco online the day before it came out and it said it would be delivered on Thursday, but an hour later I changed my mind and cancelled as I was up near tesco at 7am on release date so would chance my arm that there would be copies. Low and behold there was and low and behold despite my Tesco online order being cancelled and refunded the game dropped through my letterbox the same morning.

Result= Free GTA5 for Jambo Stu :D

I decided to order this from Tesco online the day before it came out and it said it would be delivered on Thursday, but an hour later I changed my mind and cancelled as I was up near tesco at 7am on release date so would chance my arm that there would be copies. Low and behold there was and low and behold despite my Tesco online order being cancelled and refunded the game dropped through my letterbox the same morning.

Result= Free GTA5 for Jambo Stu :D

Reported to Tesco's customer service

Absolutely incredible game, find myself wondering around aimlessly in the countryside wondering how they managed to create such a detailed game, purposely have tried to take my time but still im certain im near the final few missions. Absolutely love it, hope they bring out more missions and downloadable stuff at a later date, hooked.

Absolutely incredible game, find myself wondering around aimlessly in the countryside wondering how they managed to create such a detailed game, purposely have tried to take my time but still im certain im near the final few missions. Absolutely love it, hope they bring out more missions and downloadable stuff at a later date, hooked.

GTA Online will have a total of 700 missions, 500 available from launch, and they will rotate 500 missions regularly to keep it from being dull.

Just finished the story line right there, still sitting through the credits. Have avoided this thread since it came out so I didn't see something I didn't want to know.

What a game this is though. Just incredible. Haven't opened the disc tray on my Xbox since I first put the disc in, and I've still not discovered every part of the map yet. It's just... amazing. Can't wait for the multiplayer.