Grand Theft Auto V

Can you steal one and keep it in your hanger?

Apparently you can. However I stole one of the private jets from the airport and it only just squeezed in. Upon trying to take it out the tail got stuck on the roof and eventually tore off when reversing out.

Does anyone else find it ridiculously easy to evade police in this game?

Just go off the road for a wee minutes, up a hill or on the train tracks, and they're beat :huh:

It is fairly easy. I'd say the arcade handling helps considerably when on the run though.

Can you actually get 'busted' like you did in previous GTA's? Or are you just shot on site regardless of your wanted level?

It is fairly easy. I'd say the arcade handling helps considerably when on the run though.

Can you actually get 'busted' like you did in previous GTA's? Or are you just shot on site regardless of your wanted level?

Aye, if you square up to a police officer they pull their gun on you and you have to put your hands behind your head.

.......although I did play for a little while at my mates yesterday and:

Found a parachute (and used it) at the top of a HUGE hill.

Managed to lose my wanted level by standing still in a crowd of people......whilst this is a change from previous GTAs I think this is a good addition as it counters the higher level of aggressiveness by the police.

Played a crazy level after smoking a doobie (in game).

Knocked out some women.

I still can't get a copy of this game anywhere :(

It will comfort you to know that I have 2 copies. Pre-ordered one with Blockbuster months ago but then ordered with Amazon to see if I can get it a day early. When it didn't dispatch, I bought it from Blockbuster and cancelled my order. It came yesterday even though I'm sure I cancelled it.

It will comfort you to know that I have 2 copies. Pre-ordered one with Blockbuster months ago but then ordered with Amazon to see if I can get it a day early. When it didn't dispatch, I bought it from Blockbuster and cancelled my order. It came yesterday even though I'm sure I cancelled it.

f**k you too!!!!!!