Grand Theft Auto V

Has anyone returned a stolen item and got a decent reward?

You usually get $50 for returning stuff. I did return a bike to this guy and I got 100k worth of shares, and the Dad of a girl I rescued gave me 60 grand.

The triathlons are good fun. I'm on the 3rd one which is pretty difficult, my thumb nearly fell off after constantly pressing the same button.

Here, cuntos with the last mission patter: spoiler tags.

Anyway, anyone got a clue how to build up Franklin's strength stat? He's not allowed to play tennis for some reason and golf only moves it up very slowly while it is also the single the most boring thing in the universe by a distance of several million lightyears. Any ways to do it other than running around punching people?

I'm not sure why your not allowed to play tennis. That's what I don't to get all 3 characters strength up. Playing tennis gets it up pretty quickly.

I'm also unimpressed with the radio stations. Perhaps some more music will be future DLC? Id love to have MSX FM from GTA 3 and some of the 80's stuff from vice city.

I pimped an infernus yesterday and it literally flies over bumps and crests at a ridiculous speed. The brakes hardly work but it's incredible fun. I also spent a fortune modding the fastest motorbike (akuma?) just to leave the garage and get wiped out by a police car during a chase that was going on. I was stationary on my bike on the road. Died instantly and lost my bike :(

Sure you can't upload your own tracks to it? I'm sure IV let you do that.

I'm not sure why your not allowed to play tennis. That's what I don't to get all 3 characters strength up. Playing tennis gets it up pretty quickly.

Aye, played a 5 set game each with Michael and Trevor and it was 100% immediately, no idea why I can't do it with Franklin. I'll just have to accept him running a bit slower I guess as I really can't be fucked with golf. :lol:

What's everyone's thoughts about the censorship of the game?

I've never been a massive fan of censorship, but from GTA 4 onwards it's clear we're getting to the stage where photorealistic graphics aren't too far away, rather than the blocky polygons of the GTA3 era.

Literally every boy (and some of the girls) in my first-year class has this game. I'm not sure I'd be happy letting my 11-year old play it. I wonder how many parents know about the strip clubs, for example.

Made a stupid, stupid choice on the final mission and realised it will ruin the rest of my free-roaming experience. So starting a new game from scratch. Stupid boy - won't make that choice again...

Aw seriously? Is that a possible outcome? weak.

I also am finding the radio stations a bit poor compared to earlier games but then again I didnt really like the radio in IV either, I find myself turning the radio off completely most times.

What's everyone's thoughts about the censorship of the game?

I've never been a massive fan of censorship, but from GTA 4 onwards it's clear we're getting to the stage where photorealistic graphics aren't too far away, rather than the blocky polygons of the GTA3 era.

Literally every boy (and some of the girls) in my first-year class has this game. I'm not sure I'd be happy letting my 11-year old play it. I wonder how many parents know about the strip clubs, for example.

We certainly shouldn't be talking about censoring the game we should maybe start thinking about fining the weak parents.

If your 11 year old went into a huff because you wouldn't buy them 20 fags/a scud mag would you then just say "sod it, anything for an easy life" and give in?

So why is that parents become spineless when it's only a 'computer game'?

Edited by Tommy Nooka

I modded Trevor's truck and it looks superb. Painted it bright yellow, mapped it and stuck a turbo and racing breaks and suspension in too. For a nice touch, I added bull bars on the front and the roof.

What a complete and utter c**t. Shes fucking raging she isn't the center of attention. I bet if he tried that shit when she was doing something she loves and posted it online she would loose her fucking mind. "How could you embarrass me like that" crocodile tears and strop.

If my missus tried that shite I'd throw her out my house until either I was done with the game or she fucking grew up. Completely unacceptable and not even funny.

We certainly shouldn't be talking about censoring the game we should maybe start thinking about fining the weak parents.

If your 11 year old went into a huff because you wouldn't buy them 20 fags/a scud mag would you then just say "sod it, anything for an easy life" and give in?

So why is that parents become spineless when it's only a 'computer game'?

My mates missus was arguing with a man who was going to pick this up for his 9 year old son. She told him she didn't think the game was appropriate for a 9 year old, or any child since it includes extreme violence, nudity, torture and such. He argued back saying that "He's my son and I will decide what the f**k he plays, not you"

That's the problem right there, ignorance, not censorship.

Yeah, perhaps censorship was the wrong word to use. I do wonder how many people have bought it for their sons / daughters without knowing what's actually in it.

It's never something that's bothered me before, but now that we're getting near games being able to produce near photorealistic images in real-time, it's something that needs addressed.

Yeah, perhaps censorship was the wrong word to use. I do wonder how many people have bought it for their sons / daughters without knowing what's actually in it.

It's never something that's bothered me before, but now that we're getting near games being able to produce near photorealistic images in real-time, it's something that needs addressed.

^^^ Has cracked one off to the GTA strippers

The people that go out and buy it for their weans for an easy life are guaranteed to be the ones that end up in the Sun complaining that the game has corrupted their precious spawn. It's easily the most "adult" GTA there has ever been. Granted it takes a special kind of person to actually think "aye, GTA did it, so I will too", but still.

The games companies are doing plenty to address the issue, the games are clearly rated, infact the age certification is larger and clearer on games cases than DVD cases. Shops are instructed to not sell these games to children, tho most shops don't care, a sales a sale.

It's the parents that are the issue, they will buy anything to shut thier kids up. If parents were more responsible and actually looked at the games the kids want before buying, there wouldn't be an issue. Adult gamers shouldn't have to give up games cause parents don't give a f**k.

You wouldn't buy a child SAW on DVD, but buying this is perfectly fine?

Having an 18 rating should tell the parents all they need to know in my opinion.