Grand Theft Auto V

I must have been 13 when I got Vice City back in the day. Strictly speaking, I should probably have been termed as too young but it didn't do me any harm.

Pay day tomorrow though and this will be getting purchased.

Back in the days of GTA:VC and the Getaway being released around the same time (think it was VC), I'd asked for both for Christmas or Birthday or something. My mum refused to buy me "that nasty GTA game" and got the Getaway instead. That would be the darker, more "realistic" brutally cockney game where you spent most of it shooting the Mets finest. Aye.

A lot of parents just don't have a clue really, and combine that with them being a bit irresponsible and doing anything to shut the kids up, they're not going to care about it. My wife was talking to her old boss in work, and he said he was going to go get the game for his 11 year old. She told him of the scene she'd watched me playing the night before, with Trevor torturing that guy with pliers, waterboarding, crocodile clamps and a wrench. I don't think he's getting the game anymore.

Whats the best car in the game people have encountered? Acquired an audi r8 and a celebrities red porsche so far, handle great but no braking.

Bout 47% in, so addictive.

I have a fully upgraded Pagani Zonda lookalike that goes like stink. I have to say I enjoy going round in a mini, very good handling.

I have a fully upgraded Pagani Zonda lookalike that goes like stink. I have to say I enjoy going round in a mini, very good handling.

I've bought two Bugatti Veyron lookalikes for a cool $1mil each. Pimped them to the max and I can get to a top speed of 255 mph.

Edited by KeeperDee

I haven't really seen any of the "special" cars that you buy for $1million each but there was a great wee sports car right across from the condo Trevor is in at Vespucci beach that went like f*ck! Its was a convertible but I haven't seen it since.

I haven't really seen any of the "special" cars that you buy for $1million each but there was a great wee sports car right across from the condo Trevor is in at Vespucci beach that went like f*ck! Its was a convertible but I haven't seen it since.

If you go on your phones internet in the game and go onto the travel/transport section, you can go onto the luxury sports car website.

I changed to Trevor last night. I find him at the top of a mountain, sat against a rock, drunk, and in a green flowery dress!

I got that earlier too. I wonder if it kicks in after a certain point. You've finished the story haven't you?