Grand Theft Auto V

I was playing as Franklin and going through the parachute jumps, I was up near the top left of the map doing the clump of 4 and walking up the side of a hill to the last one when suddenly a black car flew over my head, hit the side of a rock face and exploded. No one else around for miles. Pretty cool.

Also, there are 2 jumps I cannot locate. One appears to be on the side of the Maze Bank Tower, possibly on one of the mezzanine ledges on it. I've flown a chopper over where the icon is button cannot see anything that would start the jump. The second is the one just north of Michael's house. Again, I flew the chopper onto the roof of the building but the icon seems to be located somewhere on the street or just inside the building?

I was playing as Franklin and going through the parachute jumps, I was up near the top left of the map doing the clump of 4 and walking up the side of a hill to the last one when suddenly a black car flew over my head, hit the side of a rock face and exploded. No one else around for miles. Pretty cool.

Also, there are 2 jumps I cannot locate. One appears to be on the side of the Maze Bank Tower, possibly on one of the mezzanine ledges on it. I've flown a chopper over where the icon is button cannot see anything that would start the jump. The second is the one just north of Michael's house. Again, I flew the chopper onto the roof of the building but the icon seems to be located somewhere on the street or just inside the building?

I spent ages trying to get to the one next to Michaels house, even flying the blimp to the top then I eventually found the parachute lying on the ground at the bottom of the building (against a pillar or something IIRC), same goes for the Maze Tower, the parachute is in the courtyard area at the bottom.

I spent ages trying to get to the one next to Michaels house, even flying the blimp to the top then I eventually found the parachute lying on the ground at the bottom of the building (against a pillar or something IIRC), same goes for the Maze Tower, the parachute is in the courtyard area at the bottom.

Cheers. I'll have another look tonight.

I spent ages trying to get to the one next to Michaels house, even flying the blimp to the top then I eventually found the parachute lying on the ground at the bottom of the building (against a pillar or something IIRC), same goes for the Maze Tower, the parachute is in the courtyard area at the bottom.

I am sure it was the maze tower one I was stuck on before and I ended up taking a helicopter to the roof and the guy was just standing there when I landed. Maybe a different thing I am thinking about but I am pretty sure its the maze tower.

I am sure it was the maze tower one I was stuck on before and I ended up taking a helicopter to the roof and the guy was just standing there when I landed. Maybe a different thing I am thinking about but I am pretty sure its the maze tower.

Think that's a different jump. I remember getting prompted to get to the top of the tower to start an earlier jump I did and the guy was there.

I know it's early, but is it not a bit of a risk/stupid that you race against someone to get online? I've been waiting 5 minutes so far to begin this race. I know there are problems just now and I'm not having a pop. Sure, once everyone can get on then there will be numerous opponents. But what if someone goes online about 8 months from now and there are no opponents for hours?! Will this stop people from going online??