Grand Theft Auto V

44 quid spent yesterday and I've towed away a couple of beat up cars. This doesn't compare to GTA2? Give me a break, was a while ago, feels nothing like the original, I could be playing any shooter type game.

Yes it's early days but I think it's going to be exchanged quite soon.

LESSON............ rent before you buy.

Hear endeth the lesson.

Is 'endeth' even a word?

44 quid spent yesterday and I've towed away a couple of beat up cars. This doesn't compare to GTA2? Give me a break, was a while ago, feels nothing like the original, I could be playing any shooter type game.

Hear endeth the lesson.

Is 'endeth' even a word?

get it up ye

Hear endeth the lesson.

Is 'endeth' even a word?

I agree to an extent. A decent sandbox game but not worthy of the hype

t, nothing has really grabbed me since The last of us.

Keep toying with the idea of getting that..don't have much time for playing games though so tend to stay away from stuff like this and play driving games or pro evo, looked really good though.

Keep toying with the idea of getting that..don't have much time for playing games though so tend to stay away from stuff like this and play driving games or pro evo, looked really good though.

Only thing that will beat GTA out for game of the year, probably the best game story I've experienced. Gameplay is good not great but its the best experience you can have on a computer game

Quick question, is it still the case that installing the game onto the Xbox 360 hard drive is not recommended or has that issue been addressed by a patch? Got the game this week and was away to play it when I remember the stories about performance issues. I do have a 32GB flash stick but damn thing is at my work right now.

Quick question, is it still the case that installing the game onto the Xbox 360 hard drive is not recommended or has that issue been addressed by a patch? Got the game this week and was away to play it when I remember the stories about performance issues. I do have a 32GB flash stick but damn thing is at my work right now.

You need to install the install disc, obvs. Don't install the game disc, just play from it.

When madwullie shamelessly abandoned me last night I went into a LMS which was 3v2

I picked both opponents off with a pistol and somehow one of my teammates managed to get killed. Made my level 4 boy look like Terminator