Grand Theft Auto V

And on the 2nd one, you never gave me my 40% Cut! We'll get some stuff done this afternoon if you are up for it. Missions etc

I thought I did, never mind £500 I owe you,.

No bad GTA joke I heard.

"So the media say GTA V will cause players to commit crime.

Bullshit, I've got the Coronation Street board game and I'm not a paedophile."

I spent ages trying to get to the one next to Michaels house, even flying the blimp to the top then I eventually found the parachute lying on the ground at the bottom of the building (against a pillar or something IIRC), same goes for the Maze Tower, the parachute is in the courtyard area at the bottom.

Got the last 2 jumps yesterday mate. Thanks again.

When I did the last jump I had to go and meet Dom who was perched on the edge of the dam and he jumped to his death, I passed the mission but only got a bronze medal for it. There was no prompt to do anything and also there was a parachute on the dam but when I walked over it nothing happened. Anyone know what I was meant to do?

I've been on twice since online started, both Tuesday night and last night.

I've not had one single issue with it. Loaded up fine, created my character fine etc. Granted, I've only pissed about so far, but I've not had any crashes or glitches at all.

haha seen a brilliant comment on YouTube

"I HOPE ROCKSTAR GO BUST AND LOSE ALL THEIR FUCKING MONEY, I PAY £50 FOR MY GAME AND SHIT DON'T WORK? YOU TAKING ME FOR A FUCKIN SUCKER YOU c***s. ONLINE LOADS FOR 10 FUCKING MINUTES THEN TIMES OUT...ARE YOU FUCKING DIZZY? MADE ME BREAK MY CONTROLLER YOU FUCKING AMATEURS, PULL MY DISC OUT AND SNAPPED THAT TWAT! WORST SHIT EVER! MAKIN BILLIONS AND YOU CANNOT GET SHIT RIGHT, YOU DESERVE A DOWNFALL YOU GREEDY NO WORKING BULLSHIT WANKERS! HOW YOU GONNA SPEND YEARS MAKING IT AND NOT BE PREPARED? DIE!"