Scots Squad

Bryan

And still no Paul Telfer. OK, he's getting on a bit but this guy has been playing week in, week out in the Premiership for years and yet never gets a look in. I also like the look of Nick Montgomery of Sheffield United. I was very impressed by his tenacious displays in midfield during the recent televised cup ties with Arsenal.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it's all about opinions and frankly I thought this thread was to do with the SCOTLAND squad and not the EVERTON squad. The guy has failed to deliver for his national side (deflections don't count) from day one. When he did beat folk to the byline his delivery is poor, that's when he eventually decides to pass the ball. He now fails to beat folk and seems to have got slower if anything.

As for him being only 21, what excuse is that? Many countries have folk of that age and younger delivering at International level. Maybe it's time he did.

I don't think McFadden has been anywhere near his best in recent games for Scotland but he has still been alot better than alot of the other players. He is about the only one with the potential to take opponents on. I thought that McNaughton looked quite promising in the game against Sweden but he is not even in the squad.

I don't think McFadden has been anywhere near his best in recent games for Scotland but he has still been alot better than alot of the other players. He is about the only one with the potential to take opponents on. I thought that McNaughton looked quite promising in the game against Sweden but he is not even in the squad.

431483[/snapback]

I thought McNaughton looked ok in the second half... but the first half he was absolutely shocking. Definitely at fault for at least one of the goals.

McFadden's out of the squad;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/4352339.stm

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(

435814[/snapback]

And Dickov too. No doubt Stevie Crawford is in line to start up front now :angry:

Hope i'm wrong and he takes a chance with Gary O'Connor. He's playing regularly with confidence and he has a bit of prescence about him. I also think McCann is likely to start despite his lack of first team action.

Not only O'Connor but Riordan as well, 2 goals on Saturday his confidence will be sky high.

FFS, he's 22, hardly a baby. Rooney had played loads for England and is barely out of his teens.

As for Antti Niemi, he's Finnish

"He's no finished, he's only 28"

Aww...did I steal your joke there tuckersloan? :P

Archived