The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sauchie 0 - 1 Boness

A bit of an improvement from last week but still no points . First 15 mins it looked like we were in for a hiding but when Boness scored we came back into the game . We competed well all over the field but couldn't score against a good Boness team who remain unbeaten and will be hard to beat on today's evidence . We're lacking in depth and may need a few signings to bolster the squad before we can progress and start troubling the sides at the top .

Sauchie 0 - 3 Lithgie

Good display from the visitors against a poor Sauchie . We'll have to improve a great deal to avoid being drawn into a relegation battle this season. Lithgie went in at half time 1-0 up and it was deserved . Sauchie had 1 or 2 chances in the 1st half but did nothing in the 2nd .Think there were a few players carrying injuries today and we only had 2 subs on the bench with the management team having to name their selves to make up the numbers . Well it's up to Forfar next week in the EOS so lets hope for an improvement .

Now that the Rose have McKenzie, McArthur and Herd back and have signed McKillen things are getting better every week.

Don't think anyone could have grumbled if we had won 6-0.

Sauchie are the worst team I have seen this season. Samuel looked OK for the first 20 mins but he appears to be about as fit as me.

I agree Taurus, though that was one of the worst sauchie sides ive seen. Some good saves from your keeper or it could have been a few more

Aye Bryn kept us in it . Thought Samuel will do the buisness for us but the midfield which used to be our strength were woeful today .

Us at Forfar would like to know what like is the travelling support so we have an idea for what to cater for

Apart from Boness and Lithgie we have a good travelling support but I don't know how many will travel mate .

Archived