The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camelon 1 - 0 Sauchie

The game hinged on a ref decision in 5 mins when Cummings for Sauchie was brought down by the Camelon keeper as he put the ball by him . The ref said no penalty . In the opinion of many at the game he got it wrong and the keeper would have been sent off if a pen was awarded .

Camelon scored about 20 mins in and held on for the 3 points . From our perspective it was 3 points given away as I thought Camelon looked stronger last season and were there to be beaten tonight . We couldn't capitalise on a keeper who injured himself and struggled for most of the game and didn't pressurise him enough .

It's woeful, calling it the scheme is a compliment.

We had to park down the street. Locals just abandon their cars infront of the shop outside the ground.

Don't think I have ever been to Camelon and not seen blue flashing lights.....

I'm pretty glad I don't stay in Camelon however sauchie I'd say was just as bad, that place is also rough as hell!

Sauchies parkings abysmal. I can get parked in a street nearby at camelon directly opposite up at the school. I find linlithgow worse trying to squeeze into the schools car park. Falkirk Juniors wasn't too bad for their friendly pretty stress free for me.

No problems parking at Camelon. Plenty of side streets not too far from the ground and easy to get away

Carnoustie 3 2 Sauchie

Don't know what was the worse shower , the rain on the drive up or the Sauchie team on the park .Poor poor show from the side today against an average Carnoustie team .The home side scored 1st in 15 mins and the manager changed players about and we then got on top and scored with 5 mins remaining in the 1st half . 2nd was a shocking display from Sauchie and Carnoustie raced to a 3-1 lead .The home side had 2 players sent off and we had 1 getting an early bath .In injury time we scored and Carnoustie held on to take all 3 points . Playing like this we will be relegation candidates.

Archived