The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fleming at Kelty (east fife now) played a game for Raith in the same competition as a short term loan signing a couple of years ago so I imagine Haliwell would be a similar situation and could then go back to Shettleston afterwards.

Fleming at Kelty (east fife now) played a game for Raith in the same competition as a short term loan signing a couple of years ago so I imagine Haliwell would be a similar situation and could then go back to Shettleston afterwards.

Looks like it .

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-bid-to-sign-keeper-bryn-halliwell-1-3513742

Kelty 3 v 0 Sauchie

Very even 1st half with both sides having chances but Kelty started strong in the 2nd and scored when Sauchie couldn't clear their lines . 2nd goal came soon after when Sauchie defender missed a header on a long ball to allow Kelty center to go 1 on 1 with the keeper . Not long after another mistake from Sauchie defender allowed Kelty to score again . Game got a bit heated but the ref kept a lid on it and the game petered out to a deserved win for the home side . Kelty are a big strong side and no one is going to bully them out of the way they play and are top on merit .

Carnoustie are down to bare bones so I am told.

No Garry Kenneth amongst others.

Decided to follow the info And backed you guys 21/20 at mcbookie.

We're also down to the bare bones BigAl as we have been since start of season .

I would take your bare bones any day of the week over the gowfers (Sorry Hobee if you are reading).

NB I am now a neutral groundhopper again but unlikely to get as far as Sauchie on my travels.

Was impressed with Sauchie set up and pending improvements on my official visit last year.

Good luck today.

Caniepart is 200 yards from my house so likely to see my fiver on most occasions if at home.

Sauchie 1 v 0 Carnoustie

A deserved win for Sauchie as I thought they were the more dangerous team overall . Both sides shared the 1st half and they went in at half time 0-0 .

Sauchie scored midway through the 2nd with Morgan having an easy header after good work from Cummings . Sauchie had several chances to put the game to bed but couldn't finish off some good work . Carnoustie had a man sent off near the end for saying something to the ref .

Archived