The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Wishaw 2 v 2 Sauchie

Sauchie got a draw in a game they played poorly with an equaliser in 87 mins . As poor as Sauchie have played all season . Wishaw had sauchie toiling for long spells with No's 8 and 6 being chief tormentors . We must fancy our chances next week if we improve even a little .

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wishaw 2 v 2 Sauchie

Sauchie got a draw in a game they played poorly with an equaliser in 87 mins . As poor as Sauchie have played all season . Wishaw had sauchie toiling for long spells with No's 8 and 6 being chief tormentors . We must fancy our chances next week if we improve even a little .

Wishaw played well and probably could have wrapped the game up but lost a cheap goal late on. The lad Samuel was a handful for the Wishaw defence.

Wishaw played well and probably could have wrapped the game up but lost a cheap goal late on. The lad Samuel was a handful for the Wishaw defence.

You think so about Sammy ? Only 2 players got a pass mark and that was Morgan and for his 2nd half display Ashe . You'll enjoy your visit to Sauchie mate and there's a club on site where you'll be made more than welcome .

Not sure Tracey but I thought we had more fans than the home team , we were certainly noisier .

Certainly no doubt the majority of supporters where Sauchie fans. Wishaw only carry a very small support. A lot of this is down to the fact the side didn't have a home up until 3 years ago. The team also struggled for many years and have only over the last few seasons gained some success and got themselves out the bottom league for the 1st time since the 70s. We now have a young decent side but unfortunetely the locals still don't back the side enough in my opinion, although we have had slightly bigger crowds this season so far.

From where the club have been its a great acheivment to even get a result against a super league side especially when we have a young side mainly signed from under 21 and amatuer football.

The hardworking commitee and coaching team deserve credit for the fact the team are still going.

Really Lookinh forward to our replay next week and hope our young lads make the most of the experience.

Certainly no doubt the majority of supporters where Sauchie fans. Wishaw only carry a very small support. A lot of this is down to the fact the side didn't have a home up until 3 years ago. The team also struggled for many years and have only over the last few seasons gained some success and got themselves out the bottom league for the 1st time since the 70s. We now have a young decent side but unfortunetely the locals still don't back the side enough in my opinion, although we have had slightly bigger crowds this season so far. From where the club have been its a great acheivment to even get a result against a super league side especially when we have a young side mainly signed from under 21 and amatuer football. The hardworking commitee and coaching team deserve credit for the fact the team are still going. Really Lookinh forward to our replay next week and hope our young lads make the most of the experience.

will enjoy it at sauchie a great set up and a a great group of supporters who make u feel welcome

Heard Sauchie in for Sean Grady and Sean McKenna two strikers. Just what we need goals

Grady is quality, would do well at any Superleague team although I don't think he was successful in a short spell at Linlithgow. I'd have him at Newtown Park in a second!

Grady is quality, would do well at any Superleague team although I don't think he was successful in a short spell at Linlithgow. I'd have him at Newtown Park in a second!

Grady looks to have lost a couple of yards of pace over the last year or so. Good technique but not the player he was

Really looking forward to this weekend. Fancy us on a decent surface to put Wishaw to bed.

Hope Wishaw players, supporters and committee enjoy the trip to Beechwood Park.

Looking forward to going to Sauchie on Saturday haven't played there before! To be fair u had a decent surface on Saturday to play on!

Archived