The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another big game on Sat against the best side I've seen this season bar none , but results elsewhere have let them down and just when results were going for them they came a cropper last week . Lets hope for a good game and a result for us .I've been impressed with Sauchie the last few weeks and I hope we keep it going this week .

Taurus, agree that Penicuik are a good side and Saturday will be a massive game for both teams, somehow in the league Sauchie have avoided some of the unexpected results in this league

Taurus, agree that Penicuik are a good side and Saturday will be a massive game for both teams, somehow in the league Sauchie have avoided some of the unexpected results in this league

Aye your right GEE , apart from the Glenrothes game every things went to plan I think .

It also slips my mind at times GEE that 2 go up , after years when only the winners go up we're in a league where 2nd are rewarded as well .

I'm still looking at each game as it comes, as the season has progressed then the level of expectation has risen, still a long way to go but I know Fraser is going about things the right way and both Davy and Simmy help him with the job of pushing things along. I feel that there will effectively be about 8 or 9 cup finals for Sauchie as there are teams looking to stay up as well as the 2 promotion places.

Rumour that top superleague team wanting 3 of our players, the guy is usually spot on, hoping he is wrong as IMO it's back bone of our team. King, Comrie and Carroll fingers crossed!!

The 3 of them have all been at top clubs and were released . Hopefully Sauchie will be a top Super league club next year so why would they go ? Do Sauchie take money just now before the rumoured scrapping of the retension fee comes in ?

The team in question is indeed Linlithgow and like I says this guy who uses our business where I work in Stirling is usually 100% . like supermiller I don't think the players would leave (hope not) as I think we will be a great superleague team next year anyway , fingers crossed guys!

A price of success is that there will be bigger teams come in for players, it also means you must be doing something right, Sauchie have at least 12 games to go on this season still so let's get them dealt with first

Beat 1-0 today but can'y fault the effort or performance from the boys .

Cuiky scored a penalty ( no argument about it was a definate pen) and it was there only shot of the 1st half . We really should have put the game to bed in the 2nd but the longer the game went on the more desperate we became and we allowed Cuiky several chances . A game we feel we threw away but it's swings and roundabouts after Cuilky destroyed us at home and we stole the 3 points.

Beat 1-0 today but can'y fault the effort or performance from the boys .

Cuiky scored a penalty ( no argument about it was a definate pen) and it was there only shot of the 1st half . We really should have put the game to bed in the 2nd but the longer the game went on the more desperate we became and we allowed Cuiky several chances . A game we feel we threw away but it's swings and roundabouts after Cuilky destroyed us at home and we stole the 3 points.

Wasn't sure about the penalty from where I was but good to read your comments. Fair summary and thought your desperation showed in the lack of clear cut chances and restricting you to long range stuff. Still you are certs for promotion barring a disaster and we have kept ourselves in the race to go up with you.

Wasn't sure about the penalty from where I was but good to read your comments. Fair summary and thought your desperation showed in the lack of clear cut chances and restricting you to long range stuff. Still you are certs for promotion barring a disaster and we have kept ourselves in the race to go up with you.

Hutchy put his arms up and the ball hit him on the upper arm , no arguments from the Sauchie fans near me.

Archived