The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

Kerms welcome to Sauchie . Just walk into the bar mate and we play Ballingry next week and if your up and have any trouble getting in PM me and I'll sort it .

Your right we should have won today ,our keeper could've went for a game of golf in the 1st half but our problem lately of putting the ball in the net resurfaced today.

3 players carried off and 1 of the Sauchie lads went away in the ambulance, hope he's ok .

I'll take up that offer thankyou, I'll be easy to spot, Im english !!

From what I saw, those guys will be fine just a bit/or a lot sore for a few days.

Do you get many travelling to away games ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take up that offer thankyou, I'll be easy to spot, Im english !!

From what I saw, those guys will be fine just a bit/or a lot sore for a few days.

Do you get many travelling to away games ?

I think we have the best travelling support in the Premier .

Such a novelty being able to walk to a game after so many years of driving.

Brilliant game, thought we would of won in the end being 2 men up, but still a fair result.

Sauchie now officially my second team , will buy a season ticket next season,,, now to figure out how to get into the bar !!

Jeeesus, did the Fed have another 2 men sent off? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Reading the result, and no more (no report on website or forums as of yet!) I'm delighted with the point, obviously considering my earlier comments.

Will the good man who videos the highlights of Sauchie games be uploading the highlights? :)

Jeeesus, did the Fed have another 2 men sent off? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Reading the result, and no more (no report on website or forums as of yet!) I'm delighted with the point, obviously considering my earlier comments.

Will the good man who videos the highlights of Sauchie games be uploading the highlights? :)

Mate, the big baldy guy at the back should of been sent off way earlier in the game, he was even threatening his own players !!

1333193459[/url]' post='6099043']

Beechwood is one of the best junior parks and hopefully Sauchie can put on a good performance. enjoy your day.

I was at your park on Saturday as an official of Ballingry and I must say that is the worst surface I have seen in a long time. I must say the setup is good just pity about the park as I thought the game would have been much better if the playing surface was in better condition.I hope you enjoy your time in the return match as we have a fantastic setup at Ballingry. I wish sauchie all the best and would expect them to gain promotion and your committee were very welcoming,all the best for rest of your season.

Scottie, you are right about the pitch, ifs not great just now but further work will be done during the close season to improve it.

I look forward to visiting Balingry to see the set up there and i feel that the better the playing surface then the better Sauchie normally play as we were poor on Saturday

Not one of our better performances GEE but a wins a win . Spoke to an ex player today who was at the park on Friday and he said it's the poorest he's seen the ground. Let's hope you get to the bottom of the problem in the close season .

Taurus, we can only try the things that have been recommended to us and based on the advice it should make a difference.Looking to have an open meeting soon to look forward and try and put things in place to take the club forward.Hopefully you can make it.

Taurus, we can only try the things that have been recommended to us and based on the advice it should make a difference.Looking to have an open meeting soon to look forward and try and put things in place to take the club forward.Hopefully you can make it.

Let me know when GEE.

Archived