Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

So Peter comes through on Carrie's side after all - any bets that he takes Allison Carr out (in an assassin way, not romantically) before the end of the season?

Not sure he'll take her out but I can see her dying in some way.

I'm still digging it. Quinn is amazing in this show. I would watch a spin-off just about him if they ever made it.

I'm definitely intrigued by this Alison woman also, she seems to be playing both sides but is really struggling to keep it together.

• 5 weeks later...

Just caught up to date with the latest few episodes last night. Excellent viewing as per usual. Not going to post any spoilers but the ending of last weeks episode? :(

All I'm going to say is they better not! :angry:

Edited by 11thHour

It started quite slow but the last few episodes have been solid.

Alison is an abomination but I still wid.

Agreed on both parts there - she will certainly be involved somehow with the attack. She'll cover something up for sure if she hasn't already

Is there anywhere free I can watch Season 5 online or am I going to have to fork out for it on Amazon. Need something with subtitles.

Doesn't appear to be on any of the different countries on Netflix.

Has literally only just finished a few weeks ago in USA so can't imagine it'll be on Netflix anytime soon.

Like everybody else has said the finale was a bit of a let down but considering where the episode ended previously I wasn't overly surprised that the main plot was sorted within 10 minutes!