Unsettled Bets

Buttocks Brown

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Got a tenner on with 3 different people for Milan to win the Champions league.

£30 for me............forza milan!!

Guest Stella Addict

Got £20 on Celtic not winning a trophey this season :ph34r:

It was a rash bet with a boy from my work who is Celtic daft, they had just been knocked out of Europe and put out the CIS Cup by Rangers. I thought they would have also been put out the Scottish Cup but...

£50 e/w treble at the start of the season on Ross County, Brechin and Gretna.

Contemplated putting Falkirk on instead but was blinded by the fact that Inverness (well-run, gradually progressing highland team) won the 1st division last year.

Shame, as I would have been waiting on £6,500.

Got £10 on Gretna winning the league with the handicap at 7/1. We have to finish 5 points ahead of Peterhead and we're 13 clear :D

Also had £5 treble on Gretna, Morton and Workington reds to win theirs leagues :(

Guest Insight

£250 on falkirk at 7/1 on betfair - had more on at the start of the year but layed some off at christmas time cos i was skint! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caleynod

Don't have any unsettled bets this season , but I did last season.Had a few quid each way on Barca to win the league at 66/1. :)

Got 250 on Brechin at 10/1 to win the league with the elgin based early priced merchants ,they halfed me.

Had a treble for same amount Gretna 8/11, Brechin to finish above Forfar 4/5 and Liverpool to finish 3rd or 4th in the Premiership at 5/4.

Also had the same amount on Clyde to get relegated at 9 and a half oh dear.

Had a treble for same amount Gretna 8/11, Brechin to finish above Forfar 4/5 and Liverpool to finish 3rd or 4th in the Premiership at 5/4.

448924[/snapback]

Should have done three doubles and a treble :rolleyes:

Guest TheLastHaddy

I have a halfwitted friend who bet me twenty quid that Chelsea wouldna win the league this season. Sweet - With friends like that, who needs jobs?

Archived