Dummy Spitters

RiG

Out of the 'Big 3' who spits the dummy worst when things don't go their way?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All three have been greeting recently. Arsenal & Man U over the Champions League format and also Chelsea after they lost a game - it must have been a fix they said :rolleyes:

Who are the biggest bawlers out of the top 3 in the EPL?

Gotta be Arsenal, Man U are the least out of the 3 and im shocked that they came out with what they did, but WEnger and co always have a moan saying people are out to get them etc etc they are being unfairly treated by refs sending them off for elbowing etc etc.

Strong comments by David Gill this week about the champs league however last season I would have went for Arsenal easy, but it nows seems Chel$ki and that muppet Mourinhio really cant take 1 defeat.

Despite the fact that I myself have played for Arsenal, I find the behaviour of my captain Paddy Vieira quite dispicable, bullying Gary Neville on account of the fact he still sleeps in his parents bed and diving like he was starring alongside Kirsty Gallagher (cracking tits) in The Games, he is "The Incredible Sulk" personified.

Better than Roy Keane though.

Interesting that Kenyon is now in the papers saying that UEFA are calling into question the 'integrity' of the club and that they 'cannot let this go unchallenged'

Strange - I thought that Chelsea were doing exactly that with Frisk and Barcelona.....

Guest Pompey

I feel so sorry for Arsene Wenger. He's trying to do a good job, but he's got that immovable obstacle which hinders him at every turn.

I think it was a wonderful gesture by Arsenal to appoint a manager with a disability, but the experiment's clearly failed for them.

The next Arsenal coach should be sighted.

I feel so sorry for Arsene Wenger. He's trying to do a good job, but he's got that immovable obstacle which hinders him at every turn.

I think it was a wonderful gesture by Arsenal to appoint a manager with a disability, but the experiment's clearly failed for them.

The next Arsenal coach should be sighted.

439736[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Archived