Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew animal cruelty should be condemned by all.

You disgust me.

Correct, you should never let an animal suffer.

Time to put the bears out of misery

Correct, you should never let an animal suffer.

Time to put the bears out of misery

Bennett well ran into that one at full pelt with his chin sticking out :lol: you just couldn't miss it,and was rather a large target and his chin homed right dead centre KAPPOW.

A common avatar amongst supporters of that other mob and a well known sign from South Armagh..

sniper_at_work_avatar_picture_73151.jpg

No.8

you are a smart guy (said that before i'm sure).

but you are so far wide of the mark on this ffs.

what a horrid things must be going through your head to even think that.

Better to be a wee collie dug..........than a fat thick bum boy.....

with a fetish for red dotting my every post.:)

Some people are gay, get over it 8)

• 2 weeks later...

laugh.gif Were still waiting for this information your sitting on ?

What a bullshi**er, id call you the R word but you will just report me again, so no8 whats this info ?

By the way since youve not posted on the OF forum since you made a pure cnut of yourself and have now resorted to making a cnut of yourself in the cheats admin thread, how many forums have you chased yourself from now including the cheat forums you claim to have been banned from ?

Tick tock, jelly & ice cream when you cheating tax dodging tainted and shamed forrever club DIE ! laugh.gif

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

The latest Celtic view .................... Rangers are FCUKED royally :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...

Some diddy fans have been on the coco pops & have been praising no8 for his bravery for posting on the rangers admin/liquid thread, oh dear .................

Is it because he's very brave or is it because he's been chased out of here and is nothing but an attention seeking loner ?

Still waiting on this information your sitting on regarding Celtic using road signs linked to IRA propaganda ?

Your cheating club is dead laugh.gif

?????

Archived