LiviClyde

1) Dawn French.

2) Jennifer Saunders.

3) Jo Brand.

4) Victoria Wood.

5) Jenny Eclair.

6) Rhona Fuckin Cameron.

7) Helen Lederer.

I realise there may seem to be apattern in my unfunny people post, but women are not funny....ever.

I agree with you, Archie, but if you re-read the title of this thread it refers to "Comedians", no comediennes! :rolleyes:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme Norton and Craig Hill - They count as one choice, simply because they are 'New Labour' comedy. "Yeah, i have a squeaky voice, i'm camp as a row of pink tents and if i say 'COCK!' enough times i'll never lose my job because i know how frightened every b*****d is these days of offending any minority. Am i funny? Not at all, but until the Tories get back in and i'm shunted back to making the teas, i'm enjoying it while it lasts!" :angry:

Those two and John Prescott are like two peas in a pod.

Guest johnjag

1) Dawn French.

2) Jennifer Saunders.

3) Jo Brand.

4) Victoria Wood.

5) Jenny Eclair.

6) Rhona Fuckin Cameron.

7) Helen Lederer.

I realise there may seem to be a pattern in my unfunny people post, but women are not funny....ever.

Linda Smith was very funny.

1. Karen Dunbar. she is as thick as fucking mince too

2.Ross Noble.

3.Peter Kay. has never made me laugh ever. Its fashionable to like him

4.Steve Coogan

5. That squeeky Irish poof Norton. he`s fucking rubbish

Can the folk who don't like Harry Hill please share whatever went wrong in their lives that caused them to become such terrible people?

Lenny Henry- i would still like to witness first hand the smearing of him in jam and the agonised cries as he is pecked to death by guillemots.

Those two and John Prescott are like two peas in a pod.

I mostly agree with you although I must admit to secretly enjoying 'An Audience with Joan Rivers' :ph34r:

Don't know about the worst comedians, but those above all made me laugh.

But Monster, do guillemots like jam. And if not, do you realise you've just been riffing in a Harry Hill stylee? :o

Don't know about the worst comedians, but those above all made me laugh.

But Monster, do guillemots like jam. And if not, do you realise you've just been riffing in a Harry Hill stylee? :o

If that is true then i deserve nothing less than death by lethal injection.

I say if, because as every right thinking person will be aware, Harry Hill was not, is not, and shall never be, that funny. ;)

Peter Kays a knobrash as well. Reynard is right - it's a fashion thing.

1-5. Jimmy Carr

6. Lee Evans - how I would like to run him over in a van

7. Graham Norton

8. Johnny Vegas

9. Anyone who was in, or is kin/friend to anyone whoever was in Green Wing

Sorry-I appreciate that this was some time ago. But what in the name of the infected phlegm of Steptoe is not to like about Green Wing? :blink:

Guest Hampden Ton

I could list more than 5, but the forum dictates the number!

Ricky Gervais - Painfully unfunny. The Office and Extras are only genius for actually being referred to as 'comedy'.

Sacha Baron Cohen - Over the top stereotypes that aren't funny.

Avid Merrion - Living proof that the IQ levels are plummeting as people actually find this guy amusing.

Little Britain - I have yet to raise a smile watching this. Crap catchphrases and obvious routines that even Tom Baker can't save.

Steve Coogan - Had the misfortune to watch a few minutes of one of his Alan Partridge shows and I'm still confused as to why I could hear people laughing.

I could list more than 5, but the forum dictates the number!

Ricky Gervais - Painfully unfunny. The Office and Extras are only genius for actually being referred to as 'comedy'.

Forgot about him. He's never as much as raised a smirk with me. Are we missing something? The Office was average and Extras is dire.

Guest The Phoenix

The obvious commonality throughout this thread is "each to his/her own" / "one man's meat is another man's poison" etc etc

BUT

I defy anyone to argue against the fact that Ruby Wax is the unfunniest person on this planet.

:(:(

Guest johnjag

The obvious commonality throughout this thread is "each to his/her own" / "one man's meat is another man's poison" etc etc

BUT

I defy anyone to argue against the fact that Ruby Wax is the unfunniest person on this planet.

:(:(

she is funnier than-

Julian Clarey

Jerry Lewis

Norman Wisdom

Spike Milligan (have you listened to the Goons?)

Ken Dodd

Guest The Phoenix

she is funnier than-

Julian Clarey

Jerry Lewis

Norman Wisdom

Spike Milligan (have you listened to the Goons?)

Ken Dodd

I'll give you a tie on Julian Clarey, Jerry Lewis and Ken Dodd.

Norman Wisdom - I find funny when you have your brain in neutral and just want nonsense to enter it!

Spike Millegan - agree re Goons but some of his other stuff is at the top end of my comic spectrum.

As I said each to his/her own but I maintain Ruby Wax is useless humourless cow who should piss of back to Illinois and take her sense of "humour" with her.

1. Rhona Cameron - painfully self-pitying victim bore. Funny as cancer.

Having seen her do the Floor Show in lingerie and suspenders, when she is quite fat, her comedy actually is the best thing about her.

Worrying <_<

Archived