Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Twice in a month? I have never had my *ss handed to me, yesterday I nearly made the full Rangers in the Championship part of the forum have to start from scratch.

To clear it up, I am off right after this post. This isn't a Rangers friendly forum and RFC fans who used to be here then left seem to have been driven off with good reason,

it is a good banter etc. when it's funny and banter but not the level of obsession and trying to make it like a legal dispute by googling all these legal articles then posting them, they don't even do that on KDS to be honest they stopped that on that forum in 2012/13.

it is a forum that provides a domain for obsessed Rangers posters such as you, who think they are online journalists. No offence to other Rangers fan's but your style of defence of Rangers (except from Bennett) where you entertain the false info they post instead of being proactive and posting your own true info first feeds the fire. If a few RM Rangers fans were here it would be a funny humourous battle which they would win where they don't have to post 10 pages of google copy and pasted articles to back up any claim they make

^^ Of course he is going to promise to email some sort of secret to people who donate/give him their email address, even though it's probably a fake secret. (Almost all internet sites which ask you for money promise to email you something e.g. tips on their chosen subject, so they can collect your email address on their database)

He isn't in the know imo. If he was he could at least spell/fund himself for that sort of trip.

Hmm, you like that font size, huh?

a blogger says....

'Resolution 9 will be filed in the drawer containing the NOMAD, LSE AIM listing and ISDX prospectus. It will gather dust until the next AGM'[/size]

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/resolution-9/

Aye ,the resolution to bring in new money wasn't the main one!?

TEDI has a career in the Eveningtimes next to Brother Jack n Lyndsay

^^ Of course he is going to promise to email some sort of secret to people who donate/give him their email address, even though it's probably a fake secret. (Almost all internet sites which ask you for money promise to email you something e.g. tips on their chosen subject, so they can collect your email address on their database)

He isn't in the know imo. If he was he could at least spell/fund himself for that sort of trip.

Sounds like writing to your audience to me. He'll publish one set of reports online but his subscribers get more detail etc.

If you sit in any court case for any length of time you get a hell of a lot of background that either doesn't get made public because it doesn't fit in the main narrative of the piece or because it could be prejudicial to future proceedings. Even a lengthy court report in a broadsheet might only be 750 words long. I don't know how many words are spoken in an average court day but it is many, many multiples of that.

Fair play to the guy for finding a niche and people willing to fund it.

As a freelance court journalist myself, writing for the national papers isn't nearly as lucrative as you might think. Budgets are being axed left, right and centre. If you can get that kind of reporting funded independently then go for it.

I wouldn't expect it to be impartial-but then what news outlet is?

Hmm, you like that font size, huh?

Excellet! A rage quit then rebirth. it is the football forum equivalent of getting pumped 4-0 in Football Manger then quiting and reloading the file from just before kick off. Or even, watching your club die then getting right behind the next one to come along in the same shirt.

It's over £1900 now - I guess you have to give the chancer some credit for the pure brass neck on him.

Over £2000 now, think of all the new jackets that Philip could buy with that sort of money.

Sounds like writing to your audience to me. He'll publish one set of reports online but his subscribers get more detail etc.

If you sit in any court case for any length of time you get a hell of a lot of background that either doesn't get made public because it doesn't fit in the main narrative of the piece or because it could be prejudicial to future proceedings. Even a lengthy court report in a broadsheet might only be 750 words long. I don't know how many words are spoken in an average court day but it is many, many multiples of that.

Fair play to the guy for finding a niche and people willing to fund it.

As a freelance court journalist myself, writing for the national papers isn't nearly as lucrative as you might think. Budgets are being axed left, right and centre. If you can get that kind of reporting funded independently then go for it.

I wouldn't expect it to be impartial-but then what news outlet is?

Understand what you're saying mate; but let's be honest it's not worth the money which he has dragged in.

You don't need to be a national newspaper journalist to be able to pay your own expenses (he should already have paid for all the journalistic tools he needs such as his website fee), the man is clearly fishing for money to fund an extravagant trip for himself .. it doesn't cost £2000 to live in Edinburgh for a couple weeks :rolleyes::lol:

Understand what you're saying mate; but let's be honest it's not worth the money which he has dragged in.

You don't need to be a national newspaper journalist to be able to pay your own expenses (he should already have paid for all the journalistic tools he needs such as his website fee), the man is clearly fishing for money to fund an extravagant trip for himself .. it doesn't cost £2000 to live in Edinburgh for a couple weeks :rolleyes::lol:

Do you like my new signature Marty?

How do you reckon 'he should already have paid for all his journalistic tools'? I've no idea who he is but I'm assuming that, since he's not affiliated to any newspaper, he raises cash through contributions. Where else do you think the money would be coming from?

If he's just doing this as some kind of hobby, then fair dos, you have a point.

"Pledge £25 or more

42 backers

Confidential reports emailed to you with full background on all the legal maneuvers."

A journalist that can't even spell!

He'll probably use some of that £1900 to pay a proof reader.

Or maybe MRF-LCC-RFC will be available for a modest fee, bringing all his office qualifications to bear - although that might be money not well spent

You'd be lucky to get change out of £2000 to fund a fortnight in London.

On holiday and seeing the sights maybe. Right now you can book a shitty hotel plus flights for £169. All you need after that is food and transport. Unless you Black Hack everywhere and only dine in the finest restaurants you should be fine.

JJ wrote the below quote in his wordpress latest post released today, in paragraph 3:

"If Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved."

I left a comment stating:

"[if Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved.]

I see no evidence of this wildly bold claim in paragraph 3 JJ , do you care to enlighten us how you can verify this is true?

This is an extremely bold claim, tantamount to blackmail, which you have written but you haven't provided any evidence.

RangersMind"

JJ hasn't allowed the comment to be shown on his article, although, I left my email address too. If he actually does provide any evidence to support his wildly bold claim I will let you all know. :whistle

Edited by RangersMind

JJ wrote the below quote in his wordpress latest post released today, in paragraph 3:

"If Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved."

I left a comment stating:

"[if Regan had not approved King, he knew he would retaliate by revealing inside information that would lead to his resignation. This is why he was approved.]

I see no evidence of this wildly bold claim in paragraph 3 JJ , do you care to enlighten us how you can verify this is true?

This is an extremely bold claim, tantamount to blackmail, which you have written but you haven't provided any evidence.

RangersMind"

JJ hasn't allowed the comment to be shown on his article, although, I left my email address too. If he actually does provide any evidence to support his wildly bold claim I will let you all know :whistle

It was the SFA board who approved king, not just Regan. Whoever wrote that pish....

How do you reckon 'he should already have paid for all his journalistic tools'? I've no idea who he is but I'm assuming that, since he's not affiliated to any newspaper, he raises cash through contributions. Where else do you think the money would be coming from?

If he's just doing this as some kind of hobby, then fair dos, you have a point.

Also, freelancing is a feast or famine business. £2000 for two weeks work sounds loads (though it really isn't once you've paid your expenses), but even then you might go the next two weeks barely making a penny.

JJ didn't allow my comment to be shown on his article or email me back with any proof at all of his bold claim. He has allowed other comments to be shown on his article which were posted after my comment.

It is ridiculous if you ask me, because my comment wasn't biased, asked him a fair question which he couldn't answer (which obviously proved his bold claim was wrong, as he couldn't say how he verified it was true when I asked him).

It is worrying that while he claims to be a Rangers fan, I looked at his blog for 5 minutes and found a false claim already. I won't be looking at it ever again, as I will be notified by email if he ever replies, which he won't of course.