Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not a donator allegedly but certainly a sympathiser

We're at the 2 opposite ends of the spectrum

You love the false info JJ & Philco stand for (make a living off by false publishment) while my job is to safeguard Rangers online from their lies

Edited by RangersMind

Wonder if JJ declared this to HMRC or if it's a hushed side letter on his part

I am certain less people would have donated if he allowed my comment to be shown on his article that proved him wrong. Could you call that fraud?

Edited by RangersMind

Not a donator allegedly but certainly a sympathiser

We're at the 2 opposite ends of the spectrum

You love the false info JJ & Philco stand for (make a living off by false publishment) while my job is to safeguard Rangers online from their lies

you do realise that with every post you are exposing 'Rangers' to another (unnecessary) layer of ridicule?

'Hey boys - come over here and see what this ultra nugget is coming out with now.....'

Next few weeks should be interesting with questions like...Where did they get that money from?.

I'm hoping fake Rangers can dig themselves out of this mess with another Ashley loan to pay off the Ashley loan. :)

Or spending 500k on two inexperienced League 2 players when Premiership clubs can pick up players of that standard for free.

Lets be honest mate

Aberdeen etc don't have hope on earth of signing players like Windass, especially for free. Did you pull that line out of a Christmas cracker

Couple of things.

1. The reply button is there so we have half a chance of deciphering what you're on about, see I've used it here.
  2. Nobody here is your mate
  3. Aberdeen et cetera? What other clubs are like us? Unique in our home city, unique in being the most successful team in Scottish history (in terms if European trophy wins)
  4. His dad played for us, can't get much more alike than father and son (although I'll guess you'll never know what that's like).