Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Indeed. All rather neat. Fair play to auld Kincardine though.

Not really, he needed someone else to cite an example and this one is from 1808.  A full 204 years away from being relevant to discussions about sevco.  

Perhaps, even more appropriately Kinky's usage could be past it sell by date or expired.

Not really, he needed someone else to cite an example and this one is from 1808.  A full 204 years away from being relevant to discussions about sevco.  

Perhaps, even more appropriately Kinky's usage could be past it sell by date or expired.

Nah, he can have this one.

I still don't believe he used the word correctly, but I questioned the idea of it ever being used in literature in that way and it turns out that it has been.

Admitting so is not a problem.

Nah, he can have this one. I still don't believe he used the word correctly, but I questioned the idea of it ever being used in literature in that way and it turns out that it has been. Admitting so is not a problem.

I don't think Tedi will get it...

Edited by Jacksgranda

Not been keeping up to date with this, could someone sum up the past couple of weeks in a sentence.

Ta.

Tedi blah, blah, blah, assorted didides naw.naw, naw, THE KING ha, ha, ha.

So, Tedi seems to have made a mistake in his claims about creditors,  and the sevco moon howlers bang on about it for page after page for two weeks.

finally a bear who admits the horrendous error in the claim... well, sort of admits it

Back on topic, and what was mentioned earlier by the Thistle supporter (apologies for forgetting your alias and I can't be arsed scrolling back), I too have never once viewed my club to be owned by a separate company. When Save the 'Ton was a thing back in the late 90's, we wouldn't probably have fought so hard to raise funds if we just knew we could simply let our chairman at the time run us into the ground, and start all over again in division 3. Even if that was an offer on the table, it would have been a bit too easy, and I am sure we would have rather continued trying to save our club (by raising funds for it), to not only salvage our history and identity, but also retain some dignity. 

Something which many Rangers people seem incapable of understanding

Not been keeping up to date with this, could someone sum up the past couple of years in a sentence.

Ta.

Rangers died mate.

New version are a joke.

Much discussion around this.

Fuckin :lol: at you.

It's exactly the sort of thing you merit. To be fair to the likes of shull, wisbit, and the guy who was banned for racism, they at least don't attempt to hide the fact they haven't an independent thought in their heads. You use more words, but your posts have precisely the same effect. That is, none.

I think it would do some people on this thread the world of good to step back and recognise just how small a minority their moon-landing denial mindset represents. And as far as the 'new club' argument goes, you really are four years too late and it's tragic to see, to quote the Aberdeen-supporting mentalist, "pages and pages of stamping their feet and holding their breath just to avoid the incontrovertible truth."

And for the love of god, if any of you are actually serious about doing something, may I suggest that mutual backslapping on one of the internet's more obscure forums might not be the most effective road to go down :lol:

:lol: at you.

You have had four years to mourn and you still aren't past stage 1.

Fuckin :lol: at you.

It's exactly the sort of thing you merit. To be fair to the likes of shull, wisbit, and the guy who was banned for racism, they at least don't attempt to hide the fact they haven't an independent thought in their heads. You use more words, but your posts have precisely the same effect. That is, none.

I think it would do some people on this thread the world of good to step back and recognise just how small a minority their moon-landing denial mindset represents. And as far as the 'new club' argument goes, you really are four years too late and it's tragic to see, to quote the Aberdeen-supporting mentalist, "pages and pages of stamping their feet and holding their breath just to avoid the incontrovertible truth."

And for the love of god, if any of you are actually serious about doing something, may I suggest that mutual backslapping on one of the internet's more obscure forums might not be the most effective road to go down :lol:

I personally accept it's the same club (kind of) but people are entitled to hold a different opinion in an open society. If it annoys you, as it clearly does, then win-win.

Rangers used to be widely regarded as club AND company, so when they got liquidated, it's not exactly a huge leap of thinking for people to consider them dead. That's what the Blue Knights, Chris Graham, and Charles Green said before this all happened. It was common sense at the time.

Considering Rangers as dead or alive is not an exact science, it's a matter of opinion. Whereas the shape of the earth and the moon landings are a matter of fact. If anyone cannot see that it's a matter of opinion, then the irony of calling people flat earthers is off the charts. Especially when you consider that, had this happened to Celtic, 99% of Rangers fans would miraculously have a different viewpoint to the one they hold now.

Just remembered, wasn't it you who described the P&B diddies last week as "an utter relevance" :lol: :lol:. One of my favourite typos.

I personally accept it's the same club (kind of) but people are entitled to hold a different opinion in an open society. If it annoys you, as it clearly does, then win-win.

Rangers used to be widely regarded as club AND company, so when they got liquidated, it's not exactly a huge leap of thinking for people to consider them dead. That's what the Blue Knights, Chris Graham, and Charles Green said before this all happened. It was common sense at the time.

Considering Rangers as dead or alive is not an exact science, it's a matter of opinion. Whereas the shape of the earth and the moon landings are a matter of fact. If anyone cannot see that it's a matter of opinion, then the irony of calling people flat earthers is off the charts. Especially when you consider that, had this happened to Celtic, 99% of Rangers fans would miraculously have a different viewpoint to the one they hold now.

Just remembered, wasn't it you who described the P&B diddies last week as "an utter relevance" :lol: :lol:. One of my favourite typos.

They just want us to brush it all under the carpet though, not talk about it anymore, not have our opinions, because for one reason, the whole thing is one massive and undeniable stain on their history (broken or unbroken), and one that will be pointed and laughed at for years to come.

They should probably take note though, that it was partly down this very same sweep under the carpet mind-set that got their clumpany into this sorry mess in the first place.

Edited by xj2011

No matter the number of "^^^^ seething", "^^^^tears", "^^^^taking it well", "^^^^pyoor ragin" type posts I might receive, I can assure you that the sheer bitterness of so many of the posts on this thread gives me nothing but amusement. That, and a very slight sense of pity. I expect I speak for the other Rangers fans on here as well, though they can correct me if I am wrong.

You'd do well to remind some of the maniacs on here of that, then.

Yes, that was me. My apoplectic levels of seethe have been known to produce the odd typo here and there.

^^^^ seething", "^^^^tears", "^^^^taking it well", "^^^^pyoor ragin

No matter the number of "^^^^ seething", "^^^^tears", "^^^^taking it well", "^^^^pyoor ragin" type posts I might receive, I can assure you that the sheer bitterness of so many of the posts on this thread gives me nothing but amusement.

Everyone on P&B is accused of being seething etc when they object to anything. And it turn they usually say they are actually amused. Truth probably lies somewhere in between.

The big question is - who's your adopted Swedish team?