Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funding SFM

SUBS CONCERN!

empty-cupboard-300x225.jpgAlarmingly we have had another round of sub cancellations over the last few days and we have now lost around half of our regular subs over the last couple of months. In a word we will be approaching a real crisis very soon. Most likely there is a feeling of hopelessness that despite evidence supporting our calls for change at the top, the clubs, aided and abetted by the SFM have sought to sweep it all under the carpet.

Despite this, SFM is going nowhere soon, and we hope you can help us to rise to this latest challenge. We would certainly appreciate it if those of you who do donate single payments could subscribe instead.

Remember, a sub costs a few pence a day. We like to think that there are several hundred – and more – people who get at least that much pleasure out of SFM – and we are still a potent force for truth, carrying the message as far as we can.

Single donations are of course welcome, and we are happy and grateful that people make them too, but monthly subs give us a foundation to move forward. You can pay by PayPal of course, but there is now the option to sidestep PayPal fees and send donations to us directly via the bank. (If you do so, please put your site username in as a reference)

DONATE HERE

If even a third of our regular users donated the current minimum subscription we would raise around £70,000 per year.

Very nice of you to promote them on here.  Subs link and everything. ;)

Benny will be fizzing.

No official organisation anyway says we are a new club. It's only envious yesser loon idiots that actually believe it.

I wasn't even referring to the "new club" nonsense specifically but this resolution 12 garbage that clearly is a lot of Twitter and blog driven nonsense that won't go anywhere.

It's flattering to see the diddies shit themselves though.

Shit ourselves? Your new club planning on cheating too? Or do you honestly think people get frightened at the idea of being beaten by a team with order of magnitude greater resources?

The disparity is so huge I'll be able to shrug it off will mild annoyance if sevco beat us but laugh like hell for days if we beat you. Only sad gits whose only achievements in life are results by a team they don't play for could get scared in such a situation. I think you may be projecting.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-7028#entry10421810

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-7028#entry10426585

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-7028#entry10428551

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-7028#entry10428698

= Multiple posts by (mainly) diddies who actually thought this "Resolution 12" nonsense has any basis in reality.

Hilarious frankly.

The seethe is in clear evidence everywhere you go. Especially since we are back and playing a style of football all the diddies could only ever dream of. Now they are falling over themselves in grasping at any straws they can to "prove" that we won't be in Europe next season if we win the Scottish Cup.

Not only will we be in Europe but we will do better than any diddy has done in a while.

Martin, is that you?

Funding SFM

SUBS CONCERN!

empty-cupboard-300x225.jpgAlarmingly we have had another round of sub cancellations over the last few days and we have now lost around half of our regular subs over the last couple of months. In a word we will be approaching a real crisis very soon. Most likely there is a feeling of hopelessness that despite evidence supporting our calls for change at the top, the clubs, aided and abetted by the SFM have sought to sweep it all under the carpet.

Despite this, SFM is going nowhere soon, and we hope you can help us to rise to this latest challenge. We would certainly appreciate it if those of you who do donate single payments could subscribe instead.

Remember, a sub costs a few pence a day. We like to think that there are several hundred – and more – people who get at least that much pleasure out of SFM – and we are still a potent force for truth, carrying the message as far as we can.

Single donations are of course welcome, and we are happy and grateful that people make them too, but monthly subs give us a foundation to move forward. You can pay by PayPal of course, but there is now the option to sidestep PayPal fees and send donations to us directly via the bank. (If you do so, please put your site username in as a reference)

DONATE HERE

If even a third of our regular users donated the current minimum subscription we would raise around £70,000 per year.

I'd quite like to see their accounts and tax returns. Until that happens I'd suggest anyone giving these c*nts money would be better facilitating bank transfers for my good friend Prince Mubtumbo from Lagos.

Reply from The offshore game.

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/a-correction-and-statement-regarding-our-report/

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/the-uefa-licence-issue/

On a side note i find it hilarious that the bloggers are the only ones making legit money from tainted fc :lol:

You are going to very disappointed if you think this is going to get anywhere.

But perhaps Roy Keane getting announced as your new manager will cheer you up. Who knows. 

Reply from The offshore game.

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/a-correction-and-statement-regarding-our-report/

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/the-uefa-licence-issue/

On a side note i find it hilarious that the bloggers are the only ones making legit money from tainted fc :lol:

So basically, thanks for all your hard work corresponding, but we disagree with what you say, and here's why. To appease you, we'll change the wording on two lines.

I like this line...

The history and the spirit of the club remain with the fans, not with any company.

ETA: Has the guy on RM posted anything for our wee Nacho to cut n paste?

Edited by dave.j

Just the fact that your cheating club died cheers me up, the fact that they are in the courts all the time cheers me up, the fact that the zombie fans cant take it and are all in denial cheers me up, the fact that your fans are being fleeced by the crooked board cheers me up, your club are a tainted clusterfck and all Scottish football fans will FOREVER remember what happened to the cheats who died, it will be in the history books.

:lol:

Edited by wulliamwallace

Just the fact that your cheating club died cheers me up, the fact that they are in the courts all the time cheers me up, the fact that the zombie fans cant take it and are all in denial cheers me up, the fact that your fans are being fleeced by the crooked board cheers me up, your club are a tainted clusterfck and all Scottish football fans will FOREVER remember what happened to the cheats who died, it will be in the history books.

:lol:

We didn't die. Only complete zoomers like yourself believe that.

Supposedly we are the ones in denial when all of this nonsense has been repeatedly debunked by all authorities. Hilarious how that works with the smelly ones and diddies.

Our fans are being "fleeced" by a crooked board. I think you'll that is in the past. Now we have better crowds than you, play a better style of football and are already beating your mess of a team before we've even reached the top league. The progress in the past 12 months under this board has been enormous. You've gone backwards in that time.

We didn't die. Only complete zoomers like yourself believe that.

Supposedly we are the ones in denial when all of this nonsense has been repeatedly debunked by all authorities. Hilarious how that works with the smelly ones and diddies.

Our fans are being "fleeced" by a crooked board. I think you'll that is in the past. Now we have better crowds than you, play a better style of football and are already beating your mess of a team before we've even reached the top league. The progress in the past 12 months under this board has been enormous. You've gone backwards in that time.

WTH? Those last two sentences seem to be true? Are you feeling OK?

If your club did not die then why did you not pay off your debts ? why are you still " in liquidation"  with your crooked board running the "assets"  ?

You cant even tell us who owns the title deeds, who at this moment is in charge of TaintDead fc ?

Oh by the way we are STILL the champions of Scotland.

You seem a tad upset,  I'll pray for you on Sunday.

If your club did not die then why did you not pay off your debts ? why are you still " in liquidation"  with your crooked board running the "assets"  ?

You cant even tell us who owns the title deeds, who at this moment is in charge of TaintDead fc ?

Oh by the way we are STILL the champions of Scotland.

You seem a tad upset,  I'll pray for you on Sunday.

Not upset at all. Looking forward to winning the Scottish Cup and getting back into Europe.

Funding SFM

SUBS CONCERN!

DONATE HERE

Why does a blog need £70k per year? Offices, cars, communications, information, symposiums etc, where is the money going...

They are now comparing this to Watergate...yup that big a scandal.

In truth they do not like being laughed at.

They really are bunch of self important kunts, aren't they....

Why does a blog need £70k per year? Offices, cars, communications, information, symposiums etc, where is the money going...

If there are folk out there willing to pay for it, who are we to question.

It would seem though, that there's not.

It will indeed be quite remarkable if a new club claim the Scottish cup for the third season in a row.

'Back'?

Apparently our good friends are going to sue the SFA (if Rangers win the cup) if they put Rangers name on the Scottish cup.

Dull ken will be right in there....

It will indeed be quite remarkable if a new club claim the Scottish cup for the third season in a row.

'Back'?

Yes, back. Because we are the same club and back in the top league. It's only mentally damaged yessers like yourself that believe that we aren't despite all the evidence and official statements disproving your beliefs as nonsense.

Yes, back. Because we are the same club and back in the top league. It's only mentally damaged yessers like yourself that believe that we aren't despite all the evidence and official statements disproving your beliefs as nonsense.

Keep telling yourself that. Supporting cheating scum that won some trinkets must be very important to you. Says it all really.