Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another night of Ps and Ds howling at the moon and MT lashing oot at Rangers for being childish in his usual hypocritical way while ignoring his wee mates who are far far worse.

You lost guys, we are back and stoney....remember that biggest ever revolt you said would happen? :lol: it never happened because this is what 'fans' :lol: like you are reduced to, nothing more than few isolated loonies crying night after night into their keyboards, the real world does nothing more than laugh, they really do not give a f**k.

^^^ blood pressure absolutely through the roof, as usual.

If there is such a thing as win or lose out of the permashambles that Rangers have become and the situation they got themselves into it would be down to what an individual whether a Rangers fan or not wanted out of it and whether this was met. I would say we got a compromise and although there is a Rangers club still here, they were not fast tracked nor placed in the top division. If its sporting integrity you were looking for i would say sporting integrity just came out on top here since Rangers had to earn their place in the top league without any outside assistance. I think if Rangers had been given special treatment on the journey I would think many supporters especially from the smaller clubs would have given up on Scottish football.

Rangers fans claiming any victory, seems desperate....like someone claiming after their team was well beaten that they won more corners or had more possession. Its irrelevant to the result and in the case of Rangers, they went bust and while their fans did nothing. So certain governing bodies say continuation, so what!,  they put themselves in that situation in the first place and their club went under, they fucked it all up and have been teetering on that brink ever since. So who are they claiming victory over....themselves?. :lol:

I'd basically agree with all of that.

I pretty much got what I wanted out of this.

Rangers did have to re-form at the bottom of the national structure. I think I'd have found it even less palatable had they cropped up in SFL1 rather than in the SPL, so that was a good outcome.

As a result of the Rangers thing too, we also got one governing body, an ironing out of prize money differentials, a massive relaxation of stadium criteria and the introduction of play-offs for the top flight. In addition, I got to see my own team beat them three times.

All in all, it's been great.

I'm not too fussed about the notion of continuity - I accept a conditional version of it.

For me though, one injustice does remain and that involves title stripping. It's morally wrong that Rangers retain the trophies 'won' during a period in which they deliberately submitted false contract information when registering their players.

I never thought I'd get to see Rangers as degraded and humiliated as they've been though and I'm grateful that I did.

Two clubs, yet you only have an issue with one of them?

One horse race, nae problem to you

Another team entering the race and possibly helping to make it a four horse race, you stamp your feet.

That's not true though.

There are plenty of posts which provide clear evidence of my distaste for Celtic. Unfortunately though they didn't liquidate and give us anything like the same scope for enjoyment.

What we'll return to is more of a one horse race than we've recently had. As has happened for far too long, the winning horse will be the OF.

That's not true though.

There are plenty of posts which provide clear evidence of my distaste for Celtic. Unfortunately though they didn't liquidate and give us anything like the same scope for enjoyment.

What we'll return to is more of a one horse race than we've recently had. As has happened for far too long, the winning horse will be the OF.

Not buying that, you're problem is Rangers maybe making the title race and your petted lip is quite amusing. Edited by bennett

Not buying that, you're problem is Rangers maybe making the title race and your petted lip is quite amusing.

Buy just whatever you wish Bennett.

If you really believe that I harbour some kind of soft spot for Celtic though, it doesn't say good things about you, either in terms of your capacity for comprehension, or in terms of your prejudices.

For me though, one injustice does remain and that involves title stripping.

Gosh, Monkey.  These tittles clearly exercise you and...obviously something that means a great deal to you...I feel that it's extraordinary and very embarrassing for a grown up to feel that way,

Gosh, Monkey.  These tittles clearly exercise you and...obviously something that means a great deal to you...I feel that it's extraordinary and very embarrassing for a grown up to feel that way,

You'd never claim '54 and counting', then?

I'd not castigate a Bear for listing our trophies and then demand some of them get stripped.  It's very embarrassing for a grown up to feel that way.

Edited: The correct answer is, of course, 53 1/2.  One has to recognise our Rocky pals doon the road.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Aren't adults quite often interested in the concept of justice?

What you're attempting to do here doesn't work.

No, it would be "counnting".

No, it would be "counnting".

Pft.  The Big Thread thrives on tittle tattle.  You ken this.

Good spot, though!

Not buying that, you're problem is Rangers maybe making the title race and your petted lip is quite amusing.

I'd be fucking astonished if a Rangers team next season makes a better fist of it than Aberdeen did this season.

I'd be fucking astonished if a Rangers team next season makes a better fist of it than Aberdeen did this season.

Aberdeen finished more than a dozen points behind a dreadful Sellick team and I doubt Aberdeen can improve on that.

Aberdeen finished more than a dozen points behind a dreadful Sellick team and I doubt Aberdeen can improve on that.

I doubt if any supporters of the other teams will be on tender hooks or give a rats ass if Rangers next season can chase down and knock Celtic of their perch, it means nothing.

Prepare to be astonished.

I've been around for 48 years, not much astonishes me these days. Maybe Max Verstappen and Leicester City, but little else in sport.