Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It was you that stated that it was nominal, not me, you must know what this fee is.

Or are you suggesting that Rangers must just accept whatever figure you or Holt say is nominal?

If I was to descend to your level I would just cross all that shite out and write, "so "no" then"?

I showed you sources that have given a ballpark figure. Show me others that give wildly different figures and we'll talk.

Those figures are nominal.

I'm suggesting that the Rangers should pay for something they want. I'm aware that that is a very difficult concept to grasp.

Anyway, i'm done, I need to speak to an intelligent adult now. Have the final word, make it memorable.

Tell me about where clubs belong Tedi and the reasons why they belong there.

You don't think that you could say that certain clubs have played at a certain level?

Aberdeen, hearts and Celtic in my lifetime have been top level clubs

Brechin, Berwick, Arbroath etc etc .... lower level clubs.

I am sure he will let me away with it on the account that I am a fellow bear, that is how things generally work round here.

Not when it comes to the important things...

Rangers belong in the premiership on account of them winning the championship, Hibs belong in the championship because they finished 3rd and could not beat Falkirk in the play offs, hopefully this clears things up for you.

You said rangers are back where they belong. The use of the word back makes your answer above, completely irrelevant.

You said rangers are back where they belong. The use of the word back makes your answer above, completely irrelevant.

Indeed.

His answer would be reasonable, were it not for the fact that his use of the expression at all, establishes his overwhelming sense of childish entitlement.

You don't think that you could say that certain clubs have played at a certain level?

Aberdeen, hearts and Celtic in my lifetime have been top level clubs

Brechin, Berwick, Arbroath etc etc .... lower level clubs.

By that logic, Hibs and Dundee United must 'belong' in the top flight, just as much as Rangers.

By that logic, Hibs and Dundee United must 'belong' in the top flight, just as much as Rangers.

Hibs is an interesting one, most people rightly regard them as a top flight club but if they fail again to get promoted, how long until they're seen as a championship club?

Hibs is an interesting one, most people rightly regard them as a top flight club but if they fail again to get promoted, how long until they're seen as a championship club?

They're in the Championship, so they're a Championship club.

Rangers are in the top flight, so they are a top flight club.

It's not a difficult concept.

How long you've been in a particular league shouldn't be a measure of what kind of club you are.

This Stanley debate is an odd one.

I've never understood how people can argue things so passionately when they have no way of knowing the facts.

As someone once remarked when two people were arguing about the score in a Steve Davis v Hurricane Higgins match - "They don't want to know the score, they just want to argue about it."

This Stanley debate is an odd one.

I've never understood how people can argue things so passionately when they have no way of knowing the facts.

There are very few people in a murder trial who know, definitively, the facts. Sometimes only one person. Yet it's an arena where you'll find some of the most passionate and detailed arguments.

We argue based on our subjective assesment of probabilities. If facts were the only fuel for arguments then they would be dull and almost redundant processes.

Edited by Shades75