Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whilst your post isn't wrong it isn't entirely relevant here is it.

Murder cases are argued based on a series of facts that on the basis of probability lead to a conclusion. But the key here is that it is based on facts.

I haven't seen anything in here which is demonstrating facts. The only fact I see is that the compensation hasn't yet been paid, that fact doesn't lead me to any conclusion based on any probabilities.

Therefore, and I mean this on brig sides, why would you argue so passionately on a conclusion that is based on at best a guess or worse based on what you want the answer to be.

Arguments are mostly always based on what we want the answer to be. Even if that is only the pursuit of truth.

Motive is not an undeniable fact in a murder case yet is a massive part of the argument. As is circumstancial evidence, opportunity and witness testimony.

The questions in both these situations are very similar. Did the accused commit the act, why and how?

It could be said that, because we know that it is the Rangers that definitely haven't paid the money, that we are further down the line in appropriating guilt than in the murder case. When we further consider the track record of the clumpany then it's reasonable to assume a lack of ethics on their part. All consumers with poor credit history are considered as high risk for the very same reasons.

The Rangers should be working very hard to prove that they have really turned the corner and will behave themselves in future.

They won't though, cause cheats gonna cheat.

Arguments are mostly always based on what we want the answer to be. Even if that is only the pursuit of truth.

Motive is not an undeniable fact in a murder case yet is a massive part of the argument. As is circumstancial evidence, opportunity and witness testimony.

The questions in both these situations are very similar. Did the accused commit the act, why and how?

It could be said that, because we know that it is the Rangers that definitely haven't paid the money, that we are further down the line in appropriating guilt than in the murder case. When we further consider the track record of the clumpany then it's reasonable to assume a lack of ethics on their part. All consumers with poor credit history are considered as high risk for the very same reasons.

The Rangers should be working very hard to prove that they have really turned the corner and will behave themselves in future.

They won't though, cause cheats gonna cheat.

I would hope that if you went into a court of law and said 'the money hasn't been paid and look, its rangers, we know what they're like' the judge would be demanding a bit more of you as a prosecutor.

Courts, murder, ethics, guilt, cheats, judges. What an absolute state to get yourself in over absolutely nothing. Rangers have really broken this shady hibs fan.

Aye. My teams just won the Scottish cup after an horrendus 114 year wait. I'm a broken man right enough.

No-one was speaking to you anyway. It was a grown up conversation and that automatically excludes you.

Edited by Shades75

Yet here you are arguing over absolutely nothing, slurring your words and lashing out all over the shop, what a mess.
Translated as - "The best I can do is a spelling mistake".

You also didn't agree with personal insults this afternoon, and yet...

I even, charitably, gave you the last word earlier to make you feel better about yourself. Didn't work huh?

What more can I do to help?

Hibs is an interesting one, most people rightly regard them as a top flight club but if they fail again to get promoted, how long until they're seen as a championship club?

Probably over a century, where as the Rangers have played more seasons in the Championship than any other league so until they establish themselves in the Premiership your team is a Championship/2nd tier club.

As opposed to you pretending not to understand what was in front of you earlier when I made a typo  :lol:

and yet what?

You ran away earlier due to the fact you had nothing else but insults to offer, seems nothing has changed.

Again, regrettably, I must end this conversation. As intellectually stimulating as it is, I simply cannot compete with your vivid imagination and wild flights of fantasy.

As an honourable, and benevolent gesture, you can once again have the final word.

I'm sure you can improve on the last one, give it your best this time.

Just remember folks, every post of Tedi's that you quote is another post that he can't delete in two months time when the same conversation comes up again to bite him back. :)

Goodwullie was yours.

Tell me Dhen, do you not feel a bit silly whiteknighting Phil on his blog only for him to get yet another scoop horribly wrong?

Oh and Goa :lol:

190616_training_mark_warburton_03.jpg

Biting, at quarter past one in the morning!

Get a grip of yourself, man!

B B B but what about the dodgy adverts and the suspicious t shirts....

" UEFA will not investigate allegations that Rangers were incorrectly awarded a licence to play in European competition in the 2011/12 season.

A statement to STV draws a line under the matter from the governing body's point of view, saying Rangers' three-year exclusion from playing in Europe after going into liquidation was the major factor in a case not being pursued.

A group of Celtic shareholders have actively campaigned for a review of the decision for several years and recently contacted the governing body for clarification as part of an ongoing campaign referred to as Resolution 12."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  What an utter fucking embarrassment celtic fans are.  How many kiddy xmas presents and family holidays have been sacrificed over this debacle? 

Kerrydale Meltdown â€@KerryFail  1h1 hour ago

I'm  over a grand out of pocket due to this scam, where the feck do we go from here?! FIFA?!  

:lol:

35m

Kerrydale Meltdown â€@KerryFail

Am beginning to think that Celtic are the only ones pure and true in the world of football. The whole system is corrupt for Sevco

A UEFA spokesperson told STV: "As a consequence of decisions taken against Rangers FC in 2012 as well as the administration of the club and the events and measures that followed (including the club being ineligible to apply for a licence to participate in UEFA competitions for three seasons), there is no need for UEFA to investigate this matter any further since the club was not granted a licence to participate in the 2012/13 UEFA club competitions, the club entered the fourth tier of Scottish football and it was not able to play in UEFA competitions for the next three years in any event."

Confirmation of continuity as well  :thumsup2

For the shady Hibs fan

Accrington Stanley â€@ASFCofficial 17m17 minutes ago

A compensation fee has been agreed with @RangersFC for @mdrcrooks & @WindassJnr - both are now free to train. Good luck to both lads

Sorry mate Phil was wrong again.

Edit...this is called having the last word.

Phil who?

Sad that it took being called out by the selling club to pay your dues.

Good that the kick up the arse worked though.

Edited by Shades75

A UEFA spokesperson told STV: "As a consequence of decisions taken against Rangers FC in 2012 as well as the administration of the club and the events and measures that followed (including the club being ineligible to apply for a licence to participate in UEFA competitions for three seasons), there is no need for UEFA to investigate this matter any further since the club was not granted a licence to participate in the 2012/13 UEFA club competitions, the club entered the fourth tier of Scottish football and it was not able to play in UEFA competitions for the next three years in any event."

Confirmation of continuity as well  :thumsup2

Entered?  Has the sense of a beginning about it.  'Re-entered at' would have confirmed continuity.