Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You could apply the same logic to the obsessed , day after day arguin the same points

The obsessed spend day after day having meltdowns on here trying to convince us and most of all themselves that we are a new club

54 and counting

We welcome the chase

Even if your nonsense was true I would still never be able to understand the moral bankruptcy required to be proud of the achievements of cheats. 

Even if your nonsense was true I would still never be able to understand the moral bankruptcy required to be proud of the achievements of cheats.

In a sporting context the word

CHEATS is the one that should be fully stapled to the entire narrative of the various rangers clubs and companies since the dawn of the Souness era

"Our history is the same" = the one history.

"Our history is exactly he same" = implies 2 histories.....

Whatever helps you to sleep at night njord

That's the same as Kincardine I'd imagine, but that's not the point.

Not sure why I'm being dragged in here but I'm (often) a biter so I'll give it a go.  If a football club's history is defined by its company registration then we're a new club.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I remember from Kings tax cases in SA he was shadily involved in a Club down there.

Just saw this and I'm praying he's involved :D

Here's a story for you.

A guy who got a grip of the Ajax Cape Town Club (formed with a merger and a brand change) fell out with other board members.

He the bought another Club, the Mpumalunga Black Aces , 950 miles away from Cape Town.

Relocated them to the Cape and called them Cape Town City.

That rumour of Carlisle may not be that far-fetched after all.....

In a sporting context the word

CHEATS is the one that should be fully stapled to the entire narrative of the various rangers clubs and companies since the dawn of the Souness era

Sevcoooo

post-48640-0-63993500-1467234807.jpg

Edited by Vanderlei

Presumably another terrific 'joke' Bennett?

In case there's some truth in it though, could you quote the evidence for me to address please?

Can't remember what it was now.

Anyhow.... free food.....local team for local people.....

" Do you fancy a free pie and bovril? Do you have some spare time? Do you want to help your local team? If the answer to one or all of these questions are yes, then Queens would appreciate your help.

On Sunday 3rd of July the club are asking volunteers to come along to Palmerston to help spruce up the ground ahead of the new season. New community coach, Dan Armstrong is looking for people to help with the clean-up day which takes place between 1200 – 1600."

Bennet, if you are such an avid blog reader, I'm surprised you've not posted this one yet.

Actually, I'm not.

The Golden Fleece

My friends, as you may already know, my blog only ever appears when something comes to my attention which is unjust towards our team or fans. The Lionbrand is something which meets those requirements. The tag line “All Profits Go to Club†is a massive lie, a falsehood, which is designed to dupe, us, the fans. With one simple example I can prove this to be untrue.

Lionbrand “Sons of Struth†products. The profit from this line goes to Craig Houston’s football academy. Is that Rangers Football Club? Is the Lionbrand actually the Lying Brand? Yes, it would certainly seem that way.

What about all the other lines they promote such as RST? I think with some certainty we can say that doesn’t go to the club either.

Lionbrand like to stay in the shadows and, to this date, don’t like to mention who’s involved or in charge. What we do know is the Rangers Supporters Trust seem to be getting all the benefits. The profits which are supposedly going to club are sitting in an RST account or have been used for Season Tickets. Tickets for whom?

Lionbrand originally had money sent via Mark Dingwalls PayPal account for Follow Follow. Shortly thereafter it was changed to their own account. However, none of their dealings have been transparent or open. When questioned by the Vanguard Bears about cash being given to the club an obtuse reply was sent;

“We don’t hand it to the club. They would get into trouble.â€

Just how exactly would Rangers get into trouble? If a legitimate business purports to give Rangers 100% of their profits surely that should be viable and above board? Is this possibly the single most ridiculous claim made by the Lionbrand?

If you thought only a small amount of cash was involved, in this business, I have news for you. Lionbrand claims to have sold 5000 of their Red & Black tops. If that was a £10 profit going to the club that’s £50,000. They also planned on opening up a retail business at three locations. How would this be affordable for a business giving away all its profits? Simple answer, it’s not! To date Lionbrand have been asked, on more than one occasion, to prove that it hands over cash to the club. No satisfactory reply has been given. There are no photographs of Mr X handing over a big oversized cheque to Paul Murray. Just how many season tickets do they own to justify that all profits go to the club?

It would appear those involved in this business are Derek Johnstone, Christine Sommerville, Craig Houston, Chris Graham & Stan Gordon. To what extent I’m unaware but all have a hand in the dealings and/or profits. Derek Ian Johnstone & Christine Sommerville are the sole directors of Fleshers Haugh Ltd the parent company. Derek denies being in control of Lionbrand. All but one were involved with RST.

Now here’s the thing. Lionbrand have now changed their infamous lie of;

“100% of Profit Goes Directly to the Club†to “Most of the Profit Goes to Club 1872â€.

They have, indeed, been stringing our fans along. The Vanguard Bears did, in fact, call them out and stated “To date nothing has been given directly to the club.â€

With the statement, from our Chairman, regarding not buying the official jersey and appointment of John Brown, to a position within Rangers Retail, I smelled a rat. Transpires, the Lionbrands own Stan Gordon, is in fact, John Browns best mate, coincidence?

Why is our club not taking control of this financially viable business & market? Why does the club continue to be associated with unsavoury characters such as Chris Graham & Craig Houston? Why, when we so desperately need finance, are we allowing others to make the Blue Pound? Would our fantastic manager actually have a transfer kitty if the club took charge? Personally I want the official jersey my team wears. I want the club to make a stand and stop being associated with a certain embarrassing element. In short I want transparency and truth. Ask questions if you want the same. If you don’t Club 1972 will end up with the racist Chris Graham, Ibrox stormer Craig Houston, abusive publican Robert Marshall and the CIC King James Blair. You were warned!