Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

27 minutes ago, shull said:

I would be totally ashamed if my Club was found guilty of cheating. 

I would gladly let them die in disgrace. 

If a brand new Club appeared I might support them or maybe just support Morton instead. 

your avatar looks as he is considering supporting Morton.....

29 minutes ago, shull said:

I would be totally ashamed if my Club was found guilty of cheating. 

I would gladly let them die in disgrace. 

If a brand new Club appeared I might support them or maybe just support Morton instead. 

We all dream of a team of EBTS 

28 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Should be carved on Rangers 1872's headstone

The headstone of rangers 1872 is another made up figment of your imagination

us chasing number 55 is our reality 

and it scunners you ken , doesn't it :)

Edited by forever_blue

4 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

The headstone of rangers 1872 is another made up figment of your imagination

us chasing number 55 is our reality 

and it scunners you ken , doesn't it :)

As opposed to "reality".

Even if your club hadn't been killed, and you really were going for "another" title, why does it matter? Your old team had to cheat to win those 54, why on earth do you think such a thing is impressive? 

The ideal accommodation on an offshore platform 2 man cabin, is for 1 guy on day shift and 1 guy on nights.

This place has had so much activity for the past few years and has such a low bed capacity that we have always been 'up to maximum' manning level and invariably cabin sharing, which is not ideal, even if most of the guys are pretty sound. It is just that after a shift there's nothing finer than shutting the door and having the place to yourself and being able to channel-hop, watch a full movie or fitba match without having do do the old 'who showers first / who needs the lights out before the other guy' routines -  which irritates once you reach your seventh decade. Gie's peace!

So for the last week I have had that luxury and very pleasant it has been.

However I have checked today's flight list and the top bunk in my cabin has been allocated to a guy called....

.Bennett.

4 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

The ideal accommodation on an offshore platform 2 man cabin, is for 1 guy on day shift and 1 guy on nights.

This place has had so much activity for the past few years and has such a low bed capacity that we have always been 'up to maximum' manning level and invariably cabin sharing, which is not ideal, even if most of the guys are pretty sound. It is just that after a shift there's nothing finer than shutting the door and having the place to yourself and being able to channel-hop, watch a full movie or fitba match without having do do the old 'who showers first / who needs the lights out before the other guy' routines -  which irritates once you reach your seventh decade. Gie's peace!

So for the last week I have had that luxury and very pleasant it has been.

However I have checked today's flight list and the top bunk in my cabin has been allocated to a guy called....

.Bennett.

tumblr_inline_mhis0waQDy1qz4rgp.gif

11 minutes ago, aofjays said:

As opposed to "reality".

Even if your club hadn't been killed, and you really were going for "another" title, why does it matter? Your old team had to cheat to win those 54, why on earth do you think such a thing is impressive? 

We are Glasgow sevco , we do what we want 

Just now, MoshiniBellend said:

ForeverBlue still trying to convince the world and himself that he's okay supporting a tribute act, as endorsed by UEFA.

Sad wee imbecile.

It really is the being proud of cheats that I can't wrap my head round. Even if UEFA had gone the other way does it really matter?

They cheated and got caught - surely that is way way way worse than just dying? Third Lanark are hardly a laughing stock are they? - but sevco are.

1 minute ago, aofjays said:

It really is the being proud of cheats that I can't wrap my head round. Even if UEFA had gone the other way does it really matter?

They cheated and got caught - surely that is way way way worse than just dying? Third Lanark are hardly a laughing stock are they? - but sevco are.

Christ if this is you laughing I cannae wait to see what you are like greeting , when the famous march on to another title , our 55th with the aid of the establishment 

1 minute ago, forever_blue said:

Christ if this is you laughing I cannae wait to see what you are like greeting , when the famous march on to another title , our 55th with the aid of the establishment 

I for one am absolutely shocked that you completely avoided answering the question. 

4 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

It's what I do 

That's a shame. I would have loved your insight into this. No-one I've come across has been able to explain why sevco/rangers fans are so needy and desperate. Usually they just start lying about stuff. Kinda sad really.

2 minutes ago, aofjays said:

That's a shame. I would have loved your insight into this. No-one I've come across has been able to explain why sevco/rangers fans are so needy and desperate. Usually they just start lying about stuff. Kinda sad really.

Life's a bitch eh 

and then you never die 

1 minute ago, forever_blue said:

Life's a bitch eh 

and then you never die 

Not really FB. Lovely sunny day. PTFC are training about 500 yards away from my work and I'm about to go for lunch. Life is pretty ace. 

A rangers/sevco fan acting like a rangers/sevco fan is hardly going to bring me down.