Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Oh FFS chap.  What, exactly, have a I side-stepped.  Please don't tell me you're going to do a newco/oldco argument?  Are you?

I've been happily ploughing that furrow since 2012.  It's important work.

It's not clear whether you're saying the club or the company went into admin in 2012 (your post above) but surely the same entity then went into liquidation?  Assuming so, why are you so prepared to mention the A-word but not the L-word?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  The Grey and Green dross depend on foot soldiers like you, Ken, and TashyBoy you to give their moon-howling some form of legitimacy.

T_K. the master of selective quoting.

Sometimes you seem like a good bloke, someone worth engaging with.  At other times, you're just a loathesome chunt.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  The Grey and Green dross depend on foot soldiers like you, Ken, and TashyBoy you to give their moon-howling some form of legitimacy.

Tedious in the extreme. 

Always making it about Celtic. What a absolute nightmare it must be to only be able to look at them with such boiling, poisonous envy that everyone who is not one of you, must therefore be one of them. Or worse, in league somehow :ph34r:

Ooft.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Tedious in the extreme. 

Always making it about Celtic. What a absolute nightmare it must be to only be able to look at them with such boiling, poisonous envy that everyone who is not one of you, must therefore be one of them. Or worse, in league somehow :ph34r:

Ooft.

If only. Maybe next season.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Sometimes you seem like a good bloke, someone worth engaging with.  At other times, you're just a loathesome chunt.

Here's a thing Young DA.  I almost never denigrate other posters' teams and usually avoid gross generalisations.  I do, though, get grumpy as f**k when my own team is unnecessarily maligned.

I have no doubt that you see this as a reasonable stance.

Here's a thing Young DA.  I almost never denigrate other posters' teams and usually avoid gross generalisations.  I do, though, get grumpy as f**k when my own team is unnecessarily maligned.

I don't denigrate your team (yet) although they are showing signs of the same entitlement disease as the previous Ibrox incumbents.  I just expect some level of acceptance from the Old Rangers fans that they can't have their cake and eat it too.  The trophies and the debts go hand in hand - you can't have one without t'other.

Just now, The DA said:

I don't denigrate your team (yet) although they are showing signs of the same entitlement disease as the previous Ibrox incumbents. 

My mistake.  I thought I was interacting with a sensible bloke.

What happens to you diddies?  Do you hand your brain along with your briefcase and overcoat to reception when you arrive at The Big Thread?

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

One assumes if "teams" were the topic at hand this would be a match thread. This is quite clearly a "club" thread.

9 minutes ago, The DA said:

If only. Maybe next season.

Still funny and I reckon Dundee are about to pull an Edinburgh and join you. Don't tell anyone, but I miss The Shed :(

My mistake.  I thought I was interacting with a sensible bloke.

What happens to you diddies?  Do you hand your brain along with your briefcase and overcoat to reception when you arrive at The Big Thread?

Nowt 'happens'.  I'm always like this - I have this burning desire to see justice done.  If I was a left-footer, I suspect I'd be a Jesuit.  If I kicked with the other foot, I might be Ian Paisley.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nobody, but nobody is more guilty of gross generalising than you.

That's the sort of ignorance that we expect from every diddy and which I eschew.

7 minutes ago, The DA said:

Nowt 'happens'.  I'm always like this - I have this burning desire to see justice done.  If I was a left-footer, I suspect I'd be a Jesuit.  If I kicked with the other foot, I might be Ian Paisley.

Diddies thinking it's about religion.  What a sorry lot you are.

Edited by The_Kincardine

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's the sort of ignorance that we expect fro every diddy and which I eschew.

Diddies thinking it's about religion.  What a sorry lot you are.

I think I represented both sect's storm troopers equally.  No favouritism on my part.

Are you saying there are no religious over- or undertones to The Rangers support?

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What is this dross and what has it to do with Ranger's administration?

Its the obvious outcome of obsessed fuckwits like TEDI n Bennetts 5 year campaign to try and drag Celtic into some sort of financial scandal like their old club... unfortunately following the junkies of Struth and the 48hr racist director always ends in embarrassment.

5 years spent harassing GCC:lol: