Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Every single post that claims continuation to have been absolute and seamless, challenges the idea that the football club that was Rangers, faced liquidation.

There have been literally thousands of those.

I think TK believes he's being much cleverer than he actually is. 'I say x but you really think I'm saying y.'

Kinky, if no one understands what the f**k you're trying to say, you've failed to communicate.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

I think TK believes he's being much cleverer than he actually is. 'I say x but you really think I'm saying y.'

Kinky, if no one understands what the f**k you're trying to say, you've failed to communicate.

I think he's just being a bit of an arse.  

He's doing those things of shifting the terms of discussion, aligning us with Celtic and acting superior while making basic spelling mistakes.

It's pretty much what you get from him now.

10 minutes ago, The DA said:

I've no doubt everyone understands my point.  I'm pretty sure, too, that everyone agrees with it.  We know this by dint of the posts made about us.  Now and then a reference to such as the Bradford Bulls comes along and the likes of you and Monkey get all in a lather about it.

Edit:  The whole Coral farrago has to be mentioned too.  Not that you were involved in that yin...

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've no doubt everyone understands my point.  I'm pretty sure, too, that everyone agrees with it.  We know this by dint of the posts made about us.  Now and then a reference to such as the Bradford Bulls comes along and the likes of you and Monkey get all in a lather about it.

Edit:  The whole Coral farrago has to be mentioned too.  Not that you were involved in that yin...

Desperate.

A wilful failure to address the actual specific point being made.

It's not even done well.  It's so transparent.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

When Rangers fans stop claiming the 54 titles, the rest of us diddies will stop telling you that YNRA.  Does that not sound equitable?  

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Desperate.

A wilful failure to address the actual specific point being made.

The specific point is that The Bradford Bulls haven't a license to play.  We have.  There is no comparison except among the worst kind of grey and green dross and their diddy fluffers.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The specific point is that The Bradford Bulls haven't a license to play.  We have.

...which is not the specific point being made - the one you characterised as "tosh".

'Licence' as a noun, has the spelling I've used in this sentence.

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The specific point is that The Bradford Bulls haven't a license to play.  We have.  There is no comparison except among the worst kind of grey and green dross and their diddy fluffers.

There was a short time when Newco Rangers didn't have a license to play either.  Then it was transferred from the club that was going out of business to the new one.

11 hours ago, The DA said:

There was a short time when Newco Rangers didn't have a license to play either.  Then it was transferred from the club that was going out of business to the new one.

Not to forget the other 'temporary' licence they had to get in order to play the mighty Brechin.

BrandRangers FC the gift that keeps on... ruining Shull's breeks.

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

What happened to the case of the century between coral and some tollcross tramp ? The one which was going to define rangers or sevco once and for all .

Judge to give his ruling soon.
If coral lose I'll bet they'll appeal.

Wonder what odds Ladbroke will give me on that 1.