Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

13 minutes ago, dave.j said:

I think it says more about you. That you would think that it takes some sort of exertion to converse with fellow football fans on a message board.

Is rangers the only subject that takes such an effort? do all other subjects take less effort?

What makes you think that convesing with people would be unhealthy?

I find the fact people go to such lengths like digging seven year old threads from other forums bizarre behavior 

Edited by Forever_blueco

5 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's the fact that when some weird behavior is brought up such as the post you brought up earlier that many on here just see it as normal behavior . Honestly baffles me so much the time and effort so many put into discussing us on here by some , it genuinely can not be healthy 

^^^^ Believes the same club myth.

I find being happy to be lied too just because you want to believe even more baffling than accepting the truth.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

^^^^ Believes the same club myth.

I find being happy to be lied too just because you want to believe even more baffling than accepting the truth.

That has to be the most desperate attempt at regurgitating the old club/ new club arguement I have ever seen .even before mentioning the fact it is an utter word salad of a post . Seek help 

Edited by Forever_blueco

18 minutes ago, dave.j said:

What lengths? How difficult do you think it is to do a search on a forum?

Forums are actually very simple to use.

I never said they weren't . I just don't see the appeal in trawling another teams forum and digging up seven year old threads . The fact you see this as normal behavior also amuses me 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

That has to be the most desperate attempt at regurgitating the old club/ new club arguement I have ever seen .even before mentioning the fact it is an utter word salad of a post . Seek help 

:lol: Take your own advice and seek help before Tedi & Bennett influence you to become an even more tragic poster than you have already become.

I never said they weren't . I just don't see the appeal in trawling another teams forum and digging up seven year old threads . The fact you see this as normal behavior also amuses me 

There it is again. "Trawling" this time. You seem to be under the misconception that searching a forum is an effort.

I havent stated it to be normal behaviour. Using one of the options provided to you in a message board, that being the Search function... well, using it, I wouldnt consider describing as normal or abnormal. Its the search function.

However, I would draw parallels with you going on about folk using a search button and the way folk go on about people using red dots... they are both functions in a message board. The fact people go on about them being used... thats weird.

2 minutes ago, dave.j said:

There it is again. "Trawling" this time. You seem to be under the misconception that searching a forum is an effort.

I havent stated it to be normal behaviour. Using one of the options provided to you in a message board, that being the Search function... well, using it, I wouldnt consider describing as normal or abnormal. Its the search function.

However, I would draw parallels with you going on about folk using a search button and the way folk go on about people using red dots... they are both functions in a message board. The fact people go on about them being used... thats weird.

I also regularly moan about people moaning about dots aswell , weird behavior . I am sorry but I just couldn't picture myself looking at a Celtic forum never mind seven year old threads 

Happy anniversary all

A truly hilarious time

To say they deserved it is an understatement. The tears, tantrums and sleepless nights from ra peepul were genuinely heart warming.

Roll on the death of the Sevco franchise 

I was working on a building site with both a rangers and an Aberdeen fan. All I could hear was a loud "NAWWW FOR FUCKS SAKE" followed by a loud cheer. Absolute scenes in the van home.

19 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I find the fact people go to such lengths like digging seven year old threads from other forums bizarre behavior 

Lest we forget.

Don't want your type with your 'sweep, sweep, nothing to see here' shite to control the narrative.  

Tick Tock. Uncle Dave's ill gotten millions are dwindling away.  :lol:

10 hours ago, Romeo said:

I remember it like it was only 5 years ago.

Happy anniversary to "the people" you've supported more clubs that I've had wives (so far).

I'm told by my Rangers mates that it's actually 145 (or 144) years. Definitely doesn't feel that long.