Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ok folks it's PayPal time again and this time your money will really sock it to sevco, proving they are a new club.  They're even getting a top director.

How you can support TAY2-Armageddon
Yep, it's me again looking for your help. You'll probably know by now that the stuff I do is very niche. It's liked and loved by some Celtic supporters and hated by almost everyone else in Scotland save for a few switched on folk.

The media ignore what I do in public but in private they ask a lot about it. Kinda shows where we are in Scotland in terms of journalism.

This means I need to go down a crowd-funding route. This means I ask someone like you to join a bunch of other like-minded folk to invest the film so that we can make it. That's it in a nutshell.

Our target is £15,000. A huge amount of money I know but peanuts in the film game. Of that £15,000, I am investing £1000 and I am also taking no fee for writing and producing the film.

For that £15,000 we can get a top director/editor, graphic artist, cinematographer and photographer. (and that is them taking a huge drop in wages)

What I want to do is create a piece of work that does three things:

1) Proves beyond any doubt that the team that play at Ibrox is a new club

2) Humanise and highlight the people who are dehumanised and threatened because they stick up for Celtic

3) Show why Celtic supporters are the best in the world.

I can do these things in a book of the same name but want to leave something on screen that people can point at and say "See!"

I say leave because this will be the last project I do of this nature (short of something seismic happening) but it is all dependent on whether you support me and the team or not.

So I reach out to you now and ask for your help to make this happen

Please go here and invest in us, invest in this film and help get the story out there, the story a lot of Scotland doesn't want told.

www.ls86productions.com/armageddon 
Paul Larkin at 10:43 AM

:lol::lol:

A good find Bennett.

On 4/6/2017 at 14:28, bennett said:

Ok folks it's PayPal time again and this time your money will really sock it to sevco, proving they are a new club.  They're even getting a top director.

How you can support TAY2-Armageddon
Yep, it's me again looking for your help. You'll probably know by now that the stuff I do is very niche. It's liked and loved by some Celtic supporters and hated by almost everyone else in Scotland save for a few switched on folk.

The media ignore what I do in public but in private they ask a lot about it. Kinda shows where we are in Scotland in terms of journalism.

This means I need to go down a crowd-funding route. This means I ask someone like you to join a bunch of other like-minded folk to invest the film so that we can make it. That's it in a nutshell.

Our target is £15,000. A huge amount of money I know but peanuts in the film game. Of that £15,000, I am investing £1000 and I am also taking no fee for writing and producing the film.

For that £15,000 we can get a top director/editor, graphic artist, cinematographer and photographer. (and that is them taking a huge drop in wages)

What I want to do is create a piece of work that does three things:

1) Proves beyond any doubt that the team that play at Ibrox is a new club

2) Humanise and highlight the people who are dehumanised and threatened because they stick up for Celtic

3) Show why Celtic supporters are the best in the world.

I can do these things in a book of the same name but want to leave something on screen that people can point at and say "See!"

I say leave because this will be the last project I do of this nature (short of something seismic happening) but it is all dependent on whether you support me and the team or not.

So I reach out to you now and ask for your help to make this happen

Please go here and invest in us, invest in this film and help get the story out there, the story a lot of Scotland doesn't want told.

www.ls86productions.com/armageddon 
Paul Larkin at 10:43 AM

That is absolutely fucking tragic.  

Hmmmmm...now what can I do with my £7,736,000...Buy a nice villa on some hot and exotic Carribean Island or give it to Paul Larkin and get nothing back in return except that the truth is put out there that Sevco are a new club......Hmmmmm...decisions, decisions.

Sorry dear wifey but don't start packing those suitcases just yet as the truth has to be told....the good people have a right to know.

From Press Association:

'Sports Direct and Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has won the latest round of a High Court fight with Rangers over a merchandise deal said to result in the Glasgow football giant getting about 7p of every £1 spent.

Bosses at a company within the Sports Direct group say Rangers' directors wrongly terminated a deal through which branded products, including kits, were sold, and want damages.

Rangers' directors dispute their claim and wanted a judge to call a halt to the litigation.

Deputy High Court Judge Richard Millett has decided Mr Ashley should be allowed to continue with the damages claim.

He announced his decision in a written ruling on Friday after analysing competing arguments on whether litigation should stop at a High Court hearing in London.

The judge gave no date for the next hearing.

In May, Rangers' directors said they were going to rip up contracts held with a merchandise company, Rangers Retail, they ran with a Sports Direct firm.

The deal had been agreed by former chief executive Charles Green.

Rangers chairman David King, who took control nearly two years ago, and other directors were unhappy with the arrangement.

William McCormick QC, who led the Rangers' legal team, told Judge Millett supporters were also upset.

He said fans became angry after learning the club only got about 7p of every £1 spent and had staged a merchandise boycott.

Mr McCormick said fans thought Mr Ashley pocketed too much of their money.

He said there was a widespread view that no ''self-respecting'' Rangers' supporter wore a replica shirt.'

When they don't need to bother about manufacturing, distribution, advertising, etc. 7% profit sounds like a reasonable margin to me.  Does anyone know what other football companies are making on similar deals?

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I may have missed something here.

Wasn't Ashley taking a big slice of the merchandise revenue in lieu of interest on a big loan?

Had he had that cash back?

No idea, but it looks like all those SD boycotts aren't worth a f**k:lol:

21 hours ago, Mudder said:

No idea, but it looks like all those SD boycotts aren't worth a f**k:lol:

Sure there are plenty of Rangers fans who never boycotted and are regulars

I may have missed something here.

Wasn't Ashley taking a big slice of the merchandise revenue in lieu of interest on a big loan?

Has he had that cash back?

I think he's had £5m back. One of the bloggers are bound to have told us that there was something magical about what it meant now.

I'm pretty sure a blogger also mentioned that sd will charge one of the companies for unsold stock. Not sure if true.

1 hour ago, Mudder said:

Today is the deadline for Dave King to announce a mandatory 20p offer for all the shares in Rangers International Football Club plc.10:05 am · 12 Apr 2017

72 RETWEETS

And if the blogs are true ( which they frequently are ) he has tried to get investment from every man and his dog without any success.... the fact he has also removed himself as a director from his company proves he knows he isn't getting away with it this time. Sore thing is the Cold Shoulder...and not even Deep Heat heat rub will stop this one stinging.

6 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

And if the blogs are true ( which they frequently are ) he has tried to get investment from every man and his dog without any success.... the fact he has also removed himself as a director from his company proves he knows he isn't getting away with it this time. Sore thing is the Cold Shoulder...and not even Deep Heat heat rub will stop this one stinging.

Why would people with cash not trust the Glib and shameless liar?

It's honest Dave for fuxake.