Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On 30/03/2017 at 19:00, Derlei said:

This isn't exactly adult debate, though, is it.

More like piss poor wind up the sevco fans patter.

It Tedi's early days he could strike up a serious discussion without resorting to the usual mud slinging insults and whataboutery.

The main problem appears to be that there are posters who can't engage in a civilised adult debate because they hate Rangers so much that any opportunity to stick the boot in as much as possible, and then there are the Rangers fans who have only ever known a Rangers FC that was successful and admitting their club is the worst of the worst offenders of how not to run a football club wisely in pursuit of cups, titles and European glories. Rangers fans imo on the whole can't come to terms that the club they supported did in fact actually cheat but were helped by both the corrupt associations the former SPL & SFA by rewriting their rules and regulations to A, evade the proper punitive measures because no retrospective punishments could be meted out because Rangers FC were not caught in the act, and B, They ditched the phoenix/cloned clubs laws and then rewrote their rules and regulations to say that according to them that clubs can now evade being liquidated by insolvency laws that would otherwise have been put out of business because the SFA & SPFL say so.

Now put the above into play and you get what is The BIg Thread or BRALT as it is today, a fucking shambles most of the time. Quite frankly I don't see it ever changing to be honest. :lol:

On 29/03/2017 at 14:37, Forever_blueco said:

That's kind of the point of my name already . One time I was forever_blue then I got banned and I returned as forever_blueco. My history is still intact 

Still a w**k then

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

It Tedi's early days he could strike up a serious discussion without resorting to the usual mud slinging insults and whataboutery.

The main problem appears to be that there are posters who can't engage in a civilised adult debate because they hate Rangers so much that any opportunity to stick the boot in as much as possible, and then there are the Rangers fans who have only ever known a Rangers FC that was successful and admitting their club is the worst of the worst offenders of how not to run a football club wisely in pursuit of cups, titles and European glories. Rangers fans imo on the whole can't come to terms that the club they supported did in fact actually cheat but were helped by both the corrupt associations the former SPL & SFA by rewriting their rules and regulations to A, evade the proper punitive measures because no retrospective punishments could be meted out because Rangers FC were not caught in the act, and B, They ditched the phoenix/cloned clubs laws and then rewrote their rules and regulations to say that according to them that clubs can now evade being liquidated by insolvency laws that would otherwise have been put out of business because the SFA & SPFL say so.

Now put the above into play and you get what is The BIg Thread or BRALT as it is today, a fucking shambles most of the time. Quite frankly I don't see it ever changing to be honest. :lol:

For the love God, hurry up and run out of data again.

16 hours ago, bennett said:

Has anyone seen Stoney recently?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/football-supporter-banned-matches-after-12828288

A dad- of-five has been banned from football matches after unwittingly using a racist slur.

Kevin Arthur Prescot, 43, pleaded guilty today at South Sefton Magistrates Court to racially aggravated abuse after using the term teuchter towards an Everton FC steward"

Again, I was correct.

On 30/03/2017 at 10:26, Paralytic Critic said:

Well it didn't take old Pedro long to settle in and adjust to life at ImBroke.

Joke or not

Everything, everything! that is wrong with Glasgow and Scottish football.

Sad people

12 hours ago, bennett said:

First time for everything.

Do you have problems comprehending the word "again"? Or is your conceding that you were mistaken the first time you have done so?

2 hours ago, stonedsailor said:

Do you have problems comprehending the word "again"? Or is your conceding that you were mistaken the first time you have done so?

Whits up, is auld MacPhail being a kunt again?