Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This popped up on rangerstaxcase.com, my apologies if it's already been posted.

huh.giflaugh.gif

funny this should be mentioned! I just noticed this

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212141

How much could we get for the Loving Cup? If we could get a hundred grand, from maybe a Stoke city fan who collects memorabilia, it could pay Greegsy's wages for a month or two.

Surely we need to make more effort to maximise our income from these revenue streams.

:D:lol:

Scotsman article on Paul Murray consortium here

I don't know whether this puts a dampener on the party/makes it even funnier that they're lumbering from crook to crook/is total fantasy from the consortium given the recent news on the big tax case. With any luck, the latter.

Edited by Jussy

Won't someone think off the wee tea lady!

Not just the tea lady but the many ordinary folks carrying out jobs at Ibrox, they are the biggest victims in all of this.

And all because of some fancy tax avoidance/defferments dreamed up by some bean counter who has made his money and moved on, that type is as much to blame for whats happened.

I find it funny that the BBC pundits use this speel about how Rangers going into Administration would be very sad because the poor wee ordinary people will lose their jobs. Now anyone who faces losing their jobs know who to blame.

To say that we must save Rangers because old Bettie the tea lady or Mick the sweeper faces the sack is insane. This club just last week tried to sign Daniel Cousin on 7k a week. Yes it is sad that people will have to lose their jobs. But by that logic then no team should get relegated because it will result in job losses and damage to the local economy should the club drop down a league.

A bit of discussion on the radio today about McCoist not wanting to pick the players that may have to be made redundant. Who the f**k does he want to carry out this thankless task, the tea lady?

Grow a pair you fat arse.

Yeah, he looked like a lost wee boy on the news last night, but his statement about not getting involved with the administrators in sacking players was pathetic,,,so as the manager of a club he's going to hide under the bed and have no say in what players in his team stays?!!

I thought Sally didn't do walking away.