Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And where did he get the money to buy the airport?

From the wee ginger guy at the end of the rainbow, the one with the four leaf clover and the pot of gold....wink.gif

Sorry, that's profiling......

Edited by chrismcarab

It's worth pointing out that since 2000, Rangers business did not grow at all. In fact, it can easily be argued that it shrunk - CL payments went massively up, yet turnover remained largely static. In fact, in recent non-CL years it had decreased from non-CL years in 02 & 03 by a few million. In contrast, during the same period, Celtic's income had pretty much doubled.

I'm not sure who it was, possibly that former director Adams?? who said that the Rangers board was filled with guys there for the social aspect and never had much input in the running of the club.

Celtic appointed guys from British-American Tobacco, The Bank of England, etc.

Even so, had Celtic maintained the spend of Barnes/Dalglish and early O'Neill, they too would be facing meltdown.

And John Reid!!!!! :ph34r:

From the wee ginger guy at the end of the rainbow, the one with the four leaf clover and the pot of gold....wink.gif

Sorry, that's profiling......

If Craig Whyte was Irish they'd call him a loveable rogue with his cheeky grin, just like Charlie Haughey and Kaiser Dermott.. king.gif

We do call Craig Whyte that; Haughey, I have no opinion on and don't care much for Desmond either.

Aww, did I ruin it for you?

No, that's alright. As I said, so long as you've built your success on ripping off the Irish Taxpayer and not the HMRC, that's all perfectly cool.. rolleyes.gif

In what way were they ripped off?

Is this Groundhog Day? By Dermott bribing Haughey to give him over priced Government contracts, allowing him to build up enough wealth to pump millions into Celtic Football Club.

Is this Groundhog Day? By Dermott bribing Haughey to give him over priced Government contracts, allowing him to build up enough wealth to pump millions into Celtic Football Club.

Were they overpriced, or is that wishful thinking on your part?

Presumably these people have been jailed for this fraud?

Regarding Dermott buying/cheating success for Celtic, I understand his input to the club amounts to around half a years turnover.

Compare and contrast with the figures I listed earlier.

Were they overpriced, or is that wishful thinking on your part?

Presumably these people have been jailed for this fraud?

Post economic melt down there are more public inquiry's in the ROI than you can shake a stick at.

but in part answer there will be criminal inquiry's/prosecutions to varying aspects at some time.

whats the term proper and fitting person ?

In what way were they ripped off?

I think the gentleman has covered that argument now sir, please enjoy the song. You have to love how the opening clip is stuff going down the drain then a red white and blue wall shows up in the background.........and it perfectly sums up the current situation in the title. Then it has the added bonus of being reflective of the party mood everyone is anticipating when the bubble finally pops. I know I really shouldn't say this but.....I'm expecting lots of greenies for this one!!biggrin.gif

Post economic melt down there are more public inquiry's in the ROI than you can shake a stick at.

but in part answer there will be criminal inquiry's/prosecutions to varying aspects at some time.

whats the term proper and fitting person ?

Proper and fitting?

:lol: