Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

from the BBC gossip page:

Former Rangers striker Billy Dodds claims the club deducted tax from his Employee Benefit Trust payment before it was paid to him, and refuses to believe that major Ibrox players evaded paying millions in tax. (The Sunday Herald)

Seriously expecting us to buy this??? wish the BBC would just punt his lying cheating ass.

So then Billy. Why did you have an EBT then?

from the BBC gossip page:

Former Rangers striker Billy Dodds claims the club deducted tax from his Employee Benefit Trust payment before it was paid to him, and refuses to believe that major Ibrox players evaded paying millions in tax. (The Sunday Herald)

Seriously expecting us to buy this??? wish the BBC would just punt his lying cheating ass.

Yes Billy, tax was deducted from your EBT - but not enough.

Everything coming out now is simple deflection.

Not sure this has been posted before, but Paul Baxendale-Walker's telephone "interview" technique with the Inland Revenue must have been passed on to Mark Daly.

Good use of the model to "support" his book at the end. Perhaps she did the Monaco voice-over on the BBC documentary!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Kq3kXGSW7ro

Edited by Guest

We never took the SFA to court, we talked about taking the SPL to the sports arbitration court (Cant remember if we did or not)

Yes was definitely the SPL you were taking action against, the SPL are not a governing body they are a company which runs a competition under the authority of the SFA, Scottish football's governing body.

Billy Dodds in todays Sunday Herald trying to justify himself

Couple of points ya bam;

'I refuse to believe that major players evaded millions in tax' - They have already accepted the wee tax case for £4.1M for two players (Flo & de Boer) ya clown

'I was shocked to hear that 87 players and staff were involved in the EBT scheme at Ibrox - but it should be remembered that the trusts were not illegal' - Nobody has said EBTs are illegal, using them to pay regular payments/wages instead of as discrectionary payments is Halfwit

Then has a deflecting go at Yorkston

Can Billy Dodds be upgraded from halfwit c**t to Baby Cockwomble to join Doncaster in the Family Cockwomble

and he's not helping Minty's case either

"

The full story is that David Murray came to me and asked if I would receive a payment that was due to me, after tax, through the EBT trust. And I said that I would. It was money that was owing to me when I had six months left on my contract and I moved to Dundee United. After the tax was deducted, that money was put in the trust fund.

This was a single payment made when I was leaving the club"

The payment was presumably to pay up the rest of his contract, and is at pains to point out that Minty deposited the tax directly into Hectors hip pocket, but this suggests that the EBT was improperly used to pay wages.......

When are ra cellic off to the netherlands?

@JaneLewisSport: "@Agent_ITK: #Celtic moving to The Eredivisie if talks go well. Have been talking to Dutch FA on and off since November." Is this serious??

@Agent_ITK: #Celtic to recommence talks with The Dutch FA on Thursday. #SPL #Scotland #Holland #Eredivisie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When are ra cellic off to the netherlands?

@JaneLewisSport: "@Agent_ITK: #Celtic moving to The Eredivisie if talks go well. Have been talking to Dutch FA on and off since November." Is this serious??

@Agent_ITK: #Celtic to recommence talks with The Dutch FA on Thursday. #SPL #Scotland #Holland #Eredivisie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Too funny to be true, Celtic playing in the land of orange, if they feel they are in a minority here how will that go down with their fans?

On the FIFA point, taking a governing body to court didn't cause any great upheaval in Partick's case according to Scotland on Sunday:

Different case. Thistle took (or least threatened) to take the SPL to court over the issue, not the SFA. I believe because it wasn't the governing body of Scottish football, but the league organisers then FIFA would not have got involved, unlike in this current scenario where Rangers are planning to take take the governing body to courts....

....I could be wrong of course.

:lol:

They are more shyte in Dodds' claim than an elephant encloser at a zoo.

And Biily has been at the zoo ;)

'Billy, mind that time eh took yi' ti' Edinburgh Zoo? Mind that, Billy? The zoo's fuckin' teckle! Eh ended up scrapin' wi' thon penguin right enough, but it wiz a braw day oot. Mind that, Billy?'

Billy sniffled and nodded, smiling at the memory.

'Mind what eh says tae that penguin, Billy? Eh?'

Jocky gave him a huge smile and a nudge with his elbow as he coaxed the good memory out him. Billy laughed through the end of his tears, wiping the snot from his nose and nodding. Jocky wanted Billy to say it so he nudged him a little more until he did.

'Jocky asked the biscuit wha's in cherge!'

'BILLY LIKES FUTBA!'

Billy Dodds came bounding out in a Tony Montana-style white suit. He leapt up into my arms and showered my face with kisses.

'Hiya Leigh! Hiya pal! Billy's a sports journalist!'

We never took the SFA to court, we talked about taking the SPL to the sports arbitration court (Cant remember if we did or not)

Thistle took a football authority, namely the SPL, to court according to their advocate's website:

Partick Thistle Football Club Ltd v Scottish Premier League Ltd, unreported, June 2004 - for Petitioner in very high profile litigation brought under section 459 of The Companies Act 1985 concerning the Respondent's decision-making process which had led to the relegation of the Petitioner from the Scottish Premier League.

http://www.ampersandstable.com/ampersand/Who_43_view

Too funny to be true, Celtic playing in the land of orange, if they feel they are in a minority here how will that go down with their fans?

??????

Roman Catholocism is the largest single religion in the Netherlands................tho I fail to see how the religious dig was necessary or appropriate. I'd mistaken this for a footballing forum and not another RM.

It's a shame so many Celtic fans hated McCann at the time (see the stick he got even on the day he raised the league flag!).

Similarly it's a shame the gullible gers adored minty. Loved the glory he brought for the club. Loved how you lorded it over everyone.

Shame really as it seems the only thing that stopped you's being a diddy team was Murray being in bed with the bank to allow you to buy the diddy teams best players. To use his influence to get the bank to call in smaller teams debts. To get MIM the steel contract for Stadia, to bring more money his and rangers way at other teams expense.

Rangers: cheats.

Thistle took a football authority, namely the SPL, to court according to their advocate's website:

Not a governing body though, the SPL are not a member of FIFA they are a company who run a competition under the SFA's charge and FIFA's charge. Totally different. Keep clutching the straws though, the longer you guys cling to hope that your heinous institution will be saved the bigger a crash you will take when it dies and the more LOLs us diddies will milk from it.

This.

I also wonder when will the US HQ notice that their UK operation is hurting their imagery.

FFS the administration of Rangers includes the hilarious episode of having to be appointed twice ...

http://en.wikipedia....Duff_%26_Phelps

Anybody to edit their wiki pager and add they have earned the nickname daudit&haudit?

Borys

had to give a greeny for that wiki edit "pure pishin masel"laugh.giflaugh.gif

??????

Roman Catholocism is the largest single religion in the Netherlands................tho I fail to see how the religious dig was necessary or appropriate. I'd mistaken this for a footballing forum and not another RM.

Fair do' I'll hold my hands up and admit my ignorance, religion is not my strong point, apologies to anyone who I offended.

Fair do' I'll hold my hands up and admit my ignorance, religion is not my strong point, apologies to anyone who I offended.

Think you've been trolled. wiki the Netherlands religion bud

had to give a greeny for that wiki edit "pure pishin masel"laugh.giflaugh.gif

afore its amended

The apparent ineptitude of Duff and Phelps' appointed administrators for Rangers Football Club, Paul Clark and David Whitehouse, has seen them earn the unflattering nickname in Scottish football forums and message boards of 'Haudit & Daudit', a Scottish slang term commonly used when two people are regarded as hopeless buffoons.

Think you've been trolled. wiki the Netherlands religion bud

Does not really matter at the end of the day my comment was irrelevant and morally wrong. Let's talk about Rangers being twats again instead of me.