Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The following from RTC Blog Comments

SPL Articles of Association

Four things:

1. If DeadRangers FC are suspended or expelled from the SFA (and lose their entitlement to an SPL share in that way) or BDo are appointed and the resolution for winding up is passed, it takes an SPL Qualified Resolution to agree the identity of the recipient of DeadRangers SPL share. A Qualified Resolution requires 90% of members to agree – effectively 11 out of 12 (or 10 out 11 if DRFC don’t get a vote).

2. To call a General Meeting, where a Qualified Resolution is required, there must be a 21 day notice period.

3. To give shorter notice, 95% of members must agree – effectively all 12 (or all 11).

4. If the SPL wish to change any of these Articles, it too requires a Qualified Resolution – 21 days notice and 90% agreement.

Since it is almost certain that DeadRangers FC will be suspended or expelled by the SFA before the SPL can lawfully convene a meeting to decide where their SPL share will go, would it not now be sensible to simply expel them for failing to produce audited accounts?

SPL Rule H5 kicks in (Dumfermline are re-instated) and the NewClub can get moving on applying to the SFL for their vacant spot in the 3rd division.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To avoid all the above taking place, Regan / Ogilvie and Co now want to srap the SPL at the drop of a hat. Stinks to fvck. :angry:

Thanks for that post!

Cant catch up on todays thoughts but i have read that the media are reporting that some sponsors are looking to withdraw from sponsoring the Gers unless Uncle Walts in charge.

Very interesting. I hadn't read that, so thanks. smile.gif Between this and the pressure that's building up on Charles Green makes me even more certain that Scottish football is run by a mafia. How much that will surprise anyone else, I don't know.

I give him enormous credit for sticking around this thread. He also offers decent posts and debate, i'd happily buy him a pint.

Aye me too but I'll let you go first, you will need to take a pen and paper to chart his mood swing from good guy No8 to ebil guy No8 noting mood level to drink. It would be of great benefit to anyone considering going on a sesh with him.

Aye me too but I'll let you go first, you will need to take a pen and paper to chart his mood swing from good guy No8 to ebil guy No8 noting mood level to drink. It would be of great benefit to anyone considering going on a sesh with him.

He is a bit Jekyll and Hyde to be honest.

Just adds to his character though.

Malcolm Murray goes a ton on modesty. Have a look at this from the Daily Mail site. Equal to Martin Edwards didn't you know?

'It's a fantastic honour. I can't be a player now and I can't be the manager so being chairman is probably the best thing I could do,' Murray told Rangers TV.

'We need to bring financial stability, probity and transparency to this football club and bring our great name back to the reputation it had.

'Since Valentine's Day, I've probably been awake every night over things here, as everyone in this great stadium has been.

'Hopefully I'll bring integrity and honesty to my position. I've been involved in taking big stakes in companies and helping the management in the past.

'Of particular relevance is the Manchester United stake. I was equal to Martin Edwards (in terms of his holding) at the time. I worked with him and David Gill for many years.

'It was an iconic, global brand and that's what Rangers is. With a different Sky deal we'd be just as big.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2160283/Malcolm-Murray-Manchester-United-experience-help-rebuild-Rangers.html#ixzz1xz8Ig3OH

Better still, said player falls down in the first minute of a pre-season friendly and claims serious injury, refuses transfer to major club and then walks free at end of contract to sign for Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca Middlesbro, Burnley, Charlton, etc. :lol:

Fixed that for you - have you seen deadco's squad?

ETA: beaten to it- ne'er mind, eh?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

He is a bit Jekyll and Hyde to be honest.

Just adds to his character though.

What effing moodswings ya pair o' Diddy bassas!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Meanwhile Murray gets an easy time and Walter Is a hero. Orcs are thick.

I genuinely believe that this is a key factor here.

They can't all be thick, but a huge proportion of those comprising their huge fan base are very thick indeed.

This has contributed hugely to the problem in the first place and to the mess since.

Very few appear to be capable of any objective analysis.

They can't all be thick, but a huge proportion of those comprising their huge fan base are very thick indeed.

This has contributed hugely to the problem in the first place and to the mess since.

Did you see the 1 wheeled out on STV on Thursday?

He is meant to be 1 of the brighter ones toolaugh.giflaugh.gif

Most orcs that find themselves as head of some group or other are only in it for the title rather than the good of the club.

It's in the EBT mandate of legally using the loan as a LOAN and must be repaid back in full or in installments before the employee retires.

So how many loans were paid back before players and staff retired from the club ?.

Never mind your Scots law here because these so called loans were paid ! OFFSHORE ! and are not covered by Scots law.

Can I ask you a question ? so would you call the rankers EBT system of payment a "loan" or "bonuses"

The trusts were based in Jersey, but the payments were made in Scotland to UK residents, so of course they're subject to Scots law. If they weren't, why would HMRC be all over them?

Talks about global brands, warchests, the SPL needing Rangers and has no humility. Sounds like he'll fit in fine.

Just a thought here but if both SPL and SFL fixtures are announced on Monday, would that suggest we are in for another season of the status quo. Seemlingly drawing up a fixture list is really time consuming and complicated. Would the SFA insist that both bodies rip them up and start again? Chaos upon chaos. :ph34r:

Edited by GunnerBairn

their Lotto site is still up.....and they have a ''brick hotline'' :lol:

For only £50 you can buy a Rangers paving brick on our exclusive “Step Up for Rangers” Walk of Fame Panel and your name will go into the grounds of Ibrox at this truly pivotal point in Rangers history.

Be part of Rangers and play your part now.

Trimming the Rangers Superstore, spaces are limited so avoid disappointment and secure your place today!

All profits from this limited edition panel will go directly towards the Club.

Please quote Step-Up 2012 when placing your order.

Once you have placed your order you will receive your Rangers Brick Certificate within 5 working days, while the brick itself will be in place within 8 – 10 weeks (Weather dependent). Orders of more than one brick will be placed together on the panel.

You can also buy a brick via your mobile! Just TEXT ‘Rangers’ to 67766.

Order online or phone the Rangers Brick Hotline on: 0141 427 4914 lines will be open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm